aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

tina21

Social Groups Discussions

I'm sorry if this have been asked/posted before, but I was wondering if there could be an option of closing/deleting a discussion in social groups by the creator of the group and/or the person who started the discussion.

I know that this isn't sth very useful for most of the Social Groups but Groups like iShop Funding might find it helpful to close/delete the threads for cards that have been made and are just gathering dust...

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi, for some strange reason, there is no Close Thread function for Social Groups... even for Admins.

However, there is just "Delete Discussion" button for the staff and also Social Group owner.
    If you are the Social Group owner, just check the Moderation Tools button at the bottom and just delete off the social group's threads.

So for the iShop Funding social group, the group's threads can be deleted by MegaMaz (the group creator).

tina21
    Will the threads disappear?? 'cos they point of it all is to not have 10+pages of discussions

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Yes, once deleted the discussion thread will disappear.

If anyone wants to delete any thread in the iShop Funding social group that he/she created, inform me and I can delete it for you.

Just post them here --> http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f31/t1...f-threads.html.