aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Heart 1 (Red)KumaguroHeart 1 (Blue)
    Soubi (L10)Pray for JapanTsuzuki (L3)
    Ranmaru Y (L1)Yuki (L6)Takenaga (L5)

Pink and secondly a forum style contest suggestions

I think that eventually you will decide to come up with more than fantasy blue and fantasy black in the style chooser and I suggest that one of the styles be mostly pink. The shade of pink I prefer according to wikipedia is rose, but I'm not picky as long as it isn't any closer to the fuchsia family and also no darker. An option would be mixing it with a shade of gray, brown, or grayish-brown to tone it down and make it look more modern if you'd like, but it's entirely up to you, clearly.

Another suggestion is that you would have an html contest for a few of the styles whenever Aarinfantasy is up for it. This will allow you to choose weed out the insane while still getting a few fresh ideas that you can still tweak.

I'm adamant about the pink thing but the forum style contest would be nifty too.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Klaus (L7)Naruto (L9)Akihito (L9)
    (S004) Taki(S002) Misaki
    yes, i agree with you. well not on pink but i would like other brighter and different colors other than the usual blue, black, green... i would like to suggest PURPLE please? its my favorite color in the whole entire world

stereopony
    I totally agree with you except for the pink forum part. i have nothing against pink but I just think it's unnecessary.

The contest seems interesting though.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Charley (L8)Nano (L5)Maes Hughes (L6)
    Aomine (L10)Shiki (L9)Badou (L5)
    (S025) OzakiNaoki (L5)Ryuunosuke (L5)

Mmm I'm leaning more towards red....either different shades of red or red and black...but yeah the contest would be good, though I have no idea how to make themes :S

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Heart 1 (Red)KumaguroHeart 1 (Blue)
    Soubi (L10)Pray for JapanTsuzuki (L3)
    Ranmaru Y (L1)Yuki (L6)Takenaga (L5)
    The pink part's probably just me, but I want color combinations that are picked because they look good together and that it's possible to read on more than I want a specific color. An example would be like on mangafox, but by contest since there would probably be a wider variety of artistic ideas that way.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Nano (L5)Shiki (L9)Akira TnC (L9)
    Youji (L9)Makoto (L5)Tetsuo (L9)
    Zenya (L5)Konoe (L2)Rai Lamento (L9)
    I would like to be able to change the grey, boring background to whatever image or colour I choose instead of changing the whole theme.... But I think it would be nice to choose from more than Blue and Black (personally, I like the Black one, but others don't :P).
    In the old forum, I used the Black fantasy theme but had the green flowery image as background.

Mordor
    Personally, I'd prefer a grey theme. Because the blue is too bright and kills my eyes, and gives me headache under 5min, and the black is too dark so I can't read anything

Halite75
    Yep, Fantasy Blue is too light and Fantasy Black is too dark--we need middle ground.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

I guess the forum wouldn't allow us to customize our own style colors? It would be so cool to even be able to upload your own banner. Oh well =)

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by Halite75 View Post
    Yep, Fantasy Blue is too light and Fantasy Black is too dark--we need middle ground.
    There will be a middle one soon