aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Bertholdt (L8)Levi SnK (L8)Erwin SnK (L9)
    Reiner Braun (L5)Hange SnK (L7)Levi (L10)
    Yatogami (L6)Levi SnK (L7)Eren SnK (L9)

Streaming Videos Mirrors?

Pretty much all of the videos in the streaming videos are hosted on Megavideo. And it'd be great if there could be alternate/mirror viewers to watch them on made available!

I live at a dorm while I'm at University, and we all share a common IP. So if someone else in my dorm watches stuff on megavideo and the 72 minute limit expires then I also have to wait for the timer to reload, even if I haven't watched anything on megavideo yet. I just ran into this 5 seconds ago, when I went to go watch something in streaming videos hosted on megavideo for the first time in months and it said I'd already used up my 72 minutes because someone else in my hallway did.

On top of that, my internet here is painfully slow and waiting for a video to load takes up most of, if not all of my 72 minute limit and then I have to wait /again/.

So I'd much appreciate it if perhaps there could be mirror video players put in from non-megavideo hosters, so that I no longer have to worry about the 72 minute limit.

Thanks so much for your time!! Sorry if this was already asked. I looked around and didn't see anything answering this.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

It seem now that only the Admins/Mods are able to upload the streaming video.

If members are willing to upload video to other streaming sites, maybe the Admins/Mods can add them in.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

DS_002_(1)topleftMeier Link (L9)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    Pain (L13)DS_002_(6)bottomright(Event) Forum - Levi
    RyukDS_002_(4)bottomleftCatbus

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Thanks so much ang-san <3 That'd be such a great help. I want to watch and rewatch things in the streaming section but I can't with them all currently hosted on megavideo.

Quote Originally Posted by daniyagami View Post

that doesn't help me at all, I've already looked at that before but thanks.

My problem is that 1, my internet is so slow that the video doesn't load all the way within the 72 minutes for me to turn off my internet to watch it.

And 2, that other people in my hallway watch stuff on megavideo, and because we're all using the same wired ethernet internet connection, if they use all 72 minutes up, I also get stuck waiting for the thing to recharge, despite the fact I never watched anything at all.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Ren Katakura (L8)Ibuki Takahara (L8)(S013) Akihito
    (S014) KeisukeRyouta Sasamori (L7)Souma Yukihira (L7)
    Jack Frost (L9)Todoroki Shouto (L3)Genos (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Edokun519 View Post
    Thanks so much ang-san <3 That'd be such a great help. I want to watch and rewatch things in the streaming section but I can't with them all currently hosted on megavideo.
    Oh dorm internet is always bad, as its shared between hundreds of others... its only slightly better then then uni.

However, can I suggest rather then streaming, why don't you download them at night when you sleep hence you only need to use your bandswitch once, rather then multiple times hence use more.

Unless you have a HD space issue or a shared computer...

F

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Hi Edo... I am looking for an alternate way to upload them too since a few days ago cuz I understand some ppl cannot open Megavideo, especially in some countries or places.

Just wondering, what other streaming host ppl will prefer? Veoh?? I just created a Veoh account too and probably will try on that. It was banned in my country some time ago, but now I am able to access it.

I definitely will not be uploading on YouTube due to their strict video policies and removal.

For now, I wanna check if I can re-organize the Streaming area first. Then I will check if anyone can help me upload

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I've tried downloading videos in the past, but my Windows Media Player pops up with an error that it's missing some major file and I'm unable to view the video. I only hear the audio. And any attempts to download the missing file to make it work properly don't do anything, so I'm stuck with watching anything I want online.

Not to mention my university net, again, is so slow that it takes upwards of an hour for something 20 minutes long to download. And that's when it's going fast!

Veoh would be great! Anything besides megavideo, honestly, will be so much easier. <3 Thanks so much, Aarin!!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I've tried downloading videos in the past, but my Windows Media Player pops up with an error that it's missing some major file and I'm unable to view the video. I only hear the audio. And any attempts to download the missing file to make it work properly don't do anything, so I'm stuck with watching anything I want online.

Not to mention my university net, again, is so slow that it takes upwards of an hour for something 20 minutes long to download. And that's when it's going fast!

Veoh would be great! Anything besides megavideo, honestly, will be so much easier. <3 Thanks so much, Aarin!!
    ??? How r you downloading them? As it sound like you are downloading, but by default you have set the video to Open aka play while it is downloading hence you get that message
    ps. have you tried using VLC?? its free and a lot smaller sized then WMP + plays everything from MKV with subs etc to avi.
    ps. Veoh is now restricted to the US now
    Veoh has made its service unavailable to most markets (Africa, Asia, Central and South America, Central and Eastern Europe) in May 2008. directly from their website
    Suggestions - Darksoul Fansubs (who do Basara, Durararas and Fairy tail etc) use - http://www.vimeo.com/
    Can you access that site??
    F
    Last edited by Keita4ever; 10-09-2010 at 12:38 AM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by Keita4ever View Post
    ??? How r you downloading them? As it sound like you are downloading, but by default you have set the video to Open aka play while it is downloading hence you get that message
    ps. have you tried using VLC?? its free and a lot smaller sized then WMP + plays everything from MKV with subs etc to avi.
    ps. Veoh is now restricted to the US now

Suggestions - Darksoul Fansubs (who do Basara, Durararas and Fairy tail etc) use - Vimeo, Video Sharing For You
    Can you access that site??
    F

thanks, I'll try that! ^_^

Are you sure? o_o I live in the US and I still have full access to Veoh and its videos. Maybe it's only parts?

Vimeo is good, too.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

thanks, I'll try that! ^_^

Are you sure? o_o I live in the US and I still have full access to Veoh and its videos. Maybe it's only parts?

Vimeo is good, too.
    No worries
    ... ahm... my posts says its just restricted To the US, so of course anyone in the US can view videos from it , but anyone from outside can't .
    ATM there isn't anyone who managed to crack this yet as its a IP restriction they have set
    F

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast