aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Togawa (L7)Tsubaki (L4)
    (S024) AsanoShima (L7)Zaki (L1)
    Sakuragi Hanamichi (L6)(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiNicolas Brown (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by suhi View Post
    I have an idea how to use points.
    Make all the freebies chargeable.
    Want to change forum theme ? Pay
    want to change your signature or avatar? Pay
    want to create a new album? Must pay also...
    Oh please no At least let people to be able to do some things without having to be concerned and stressed about points. Maybe some people come on this forum to chat, read about yaoi and relax, not about stressing about how to gather millions of points by stalking requests and spending hours to upload anime. These people don't have to buy the super expensive lv 10 cards and over (and they have no right to complain), but at least they can have the right to fix their profile the way they want it and change signature and avatar when they want.

Mordor
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis Moonsong View Post
    I tend to not be a fan of privilege >.> Being a staff member isn't something you can really aspire to since it's totally based on luck on being picked. So it seems a little unfair to have a feature that no one can ever aspire to. But privilege is all about unfairness; I mean, that's sort of the definition of it.
    It's not all about luck, there's certain criteria one needs to meet in order to be staff.
    And considering all the work and free-time they devote to this site, and how some stress about the site-related matters even when they're not here, I think they deserve to have something little that only they can play around with. All work no fun would be a rather sad mind-set imho.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

The interest cap was done on 6th September.
    I was away at 30th Aug though, so it was one week without capping.
    The next one will be this coming Monday.

Also, please try not to argue(almost) with each other over suggestions. I actually like open suggestions like this to read and to consider about. There's always pros and cons with such suggestions. So usually, I have to think quite long for each one to work or test it etc...

@suhi, I can also understand why some ppl may think that way. I guess it's also natural that most ppl prefer not to do anything if possible and find excuses when convenient... but that usually will make people lazy and not learn new things. As much as I wanted to, but this forum has my name on it, so I cannot afford to be lazy. But then again, I only got this life... and it's still going through some twisted and difficult path (like most ppl), so I am just hanging on as much as I can. To be honest, I am actually feeling more and more pressured having to look after a forum that I never imagined will grow this much. But the forum can also be called a blessing for me cuz I learned quite a lot as an individual who doesn't social a lot during school times in the past... I truly learn how different people can really be in their ways of thinking etc. (note the hundreds of messages I get each day, lol) *ahh sorry for my long off-topic talk* ~_~;;

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Roxas (L4)Batman (L1)Kakashi (L10)
    (S010) JokerButters (L4)Quatre (L6)
    Muraki (L8)Iruka (L8)Edward (L5)

Quote Originally Posted by aarinfantasy View Post
    The interest cap was done on 6th September.
    I was away at 30th Aug though, so it was one week without capping.
    The next one will be this coming Monday.

Also, please try not to argue(almost) with each other over suggestions. I actually like open suggestions like this to read and to consider about. There's always pros and cons with such suggestions. So usually, I have to think quite long for each one to work or test it etc...

@suhi, I can also understand why some ppl may think that way. I guess it's also natural that most ppl prefer not to do anything if possible and find excuses when convenient... but that usually will make people lazy and not learn new things. As much as I wanted to, but this forum has my name on it, so I cannot afford to be lazy. But then again, I only got this life... and it's still going through some twisted and difficult path (like most ppl), so I am just hanging on as much as I can. To be honest, I am actually feeling more and more pressured having to look after a forum that I never imagined will grow this much. But the forum can also be called a blessing for me cuz I learned quite a lot as an individual who doesn't social a lot during school times in the past... I truly learn how different people can really be in their ways of thinking etc. (note the hundreds of messages I get each day, lol) *ahh sorry for my long off-topic talk* ~_~;;
    Don't be sorry, Aarin The forum is getting bigger, no doubt, but everything here is just a suggestion, like you said, so don't forget to take care of yourself too Aarin has become a really amazing place, thanks to you.

And I like reading all the other suggestions offered. It'd be great if some eventually get tested but there's no rush as we know how busy you (and the others) are. I'm sure this thread will linger here for a while

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

@aarin: I would like to assume that people don't think you can't do anything program wise, considering you built this entire forum, of course with help since no one person can do all this. No one's calling you lazy!

As for the points, I still have no idea The higher level cards were a good idea and hopefully people will donate to make custom ones.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@audiopain86: oh my ... If someone opens a shop selling sense of humor, I'll donate you half of my points XD It was a joke! A JOKE XD

@aarin: I can't even imagine managing such a huge community. I may rant about certain things and maybe, personally, I'm not the fittest member here, but I still appreciate your ability to keep the forum running peacefully for.. how many?... 5? 6 years? That's damn impressive.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Kenma Kozume (L9)Heart 5 (Red)
    Heart 5 (Red)Iwaizumi Hajime (L8)Oikawa Tooru (L9)
    Tanuma (L10)Natsume (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Oh Aarin, you should not feel so pressured >.< As much as we all bicker back and forth, we all love this forum to pieces. If you did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we would still all love you for what you've done this far.

I think a lot of us complain too much *raises hand guiltily* I am happy just to have AF Forums PERIOD!

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Shinohara Keiji (L13)Togawa (L7)Tsubaki (L4)
    (S024) AsanoShima (L7)Zaki (L1)
    Sakuragi Hanamichi (L6)(S042) Murasakibara AtsushiNicolas Brown (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by suhi View Post
    @audiopain86: oh my ... If someone opens a shop selling sense of humor, I'll donate you half of my points XD It was a joke! A JOKE XD
    Why thank you. There were some that supported the idea though.
    What I'm trying to say is that not everyone has lots of points to spare. So if there are going to be features for people to spend their points somehow, they should be on something extra, not on basic forum functions.

Anyway, I'll stop complaining too. I like the forum as it is.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    With The Doctor and Captain Jack...All over the TARDIS
    Savings

Spacer 1Sephiroth (L12)Spacer 1
    Zack (L10)Cloud (L9)Sephiroth (L8)
    Sherlock Holmes (L9)Skull 1John Watson (L9)

Only since the 6th of Sept? Wow, it seems like so much more. Just last weekend I had 119 mil and now it is at 122 mil and it seems to be growing quickly

The custom titles even if it is to choose from a pre-set list would be a great idea.

If the users who could afford can change their titles to a choice of 10 'custom' titles, then that would still leave the staff privilege of unique staff customised titles intact. We can choose from a few stock titles but staff can still write whatever can fit in the space. This should benefit everyone.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S053) Victor NikiforovRamen 1Yuri Katsuki (L7)
    Strawberry Cake 1Xmas (006)Strawberry Roll 1
    Xmas (014)Xmas (009)Nyanko

I'm all for custom titles. seems like a great idea

I don't like the bigger sig feature. It would look messy with the massive sig in post. I've seen it in other forums. Not pretty.

@shanni: you are right But I was saying it as a way to get rich and poor in a short cut

@aarin: the new cards are great.
    Last edited by vizard light; 09-11-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast