aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shroud

Publishers you might wish to add to your forbidden list

Ther eis alist of the publishers (incl the japanese ones) that are pursuing the anti-scanlation proceedings. You can read the article and see the list here:

U.S., Japanese Publishers Unite Against Manga Scan Sites (Updated) - Anime News Network

Mangafox and OneManga were specifically mentioned in another article elsewhere about this, and scanlators have begun going to the forums there to request their scanlations removed in order to try to avoid becoming embroiled.Aarinfantasy works, licensed and unlicensed, are up on the sites, and they won't remove it unless the scanlator themselves request it via the forum. Just a heads up.

From aarinfantasy: Noted about this issue since yesterday the news came out, I don't think Aarinfantasy will be doing more scanlations. We have not been active with that anymore. Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 06-10-2010 at 10:12 AM.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Its a long list of publishers Viz Media, Libre Shuppan, Hakusensha, Shueisha, Shogagukan, TokyoPop, and others. Those are the major manga publishers in the U.S. and Japan.

Also, I'm not surprised that Mangafox and OneManga were mentioned.
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 06-09-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Shroud
    It is indeed a long list, and no I am not surprised either at who got a mention