aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Steve Rogers (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Tony Stark (L9)
    Iron Man (L9)Star 1 (Yellow)Captain America (L9)
    Spacer 1Tony Stark (L10)Spacer 1

Suggestion:Stickie in the problem section for guidelines to posting about BLgames

I was wondering about that since I always wander around in the tech support-ish topics and I have seen too many posts with just the lines: I have an error doing this or that, what do I do?

In order to help the poster out as much as possible I was thinking of a stickie that explains what info is required to make up a diagnosis and solution as quickly as possible.

The reasons:
    Too many topics only have the error-what-do posts, it doesn't help at all. For one I do not download all the games to check out what files they have, if the poster would add for example, it is a set of .rars that after extracting make 2 iso files then that would seriosuly help but a lot of people do not add that kind of information and I and others would certainly not download all those files to figure out that the poster simply forgot to mount in some cases disc 2.

It can create better and faster help responses because the problem is better described and does not only rely on answers from people who played the game but allows others to respond without having to figure out things themselves or waiting for responses from the poster for more info.

the format, just a quick thing I wrote out:

Code:
    Dear poster, when posting your problem/errors be be certain to add the following information if you are posting a problem concerning games so that solutions can be quick and accurate:

- What OS are you using?
    - After extracting the game did it come with 1 or 2 iso files? This so that people who didn't play the game know what kind of files you are working with.
    - Did you follow the correct steps when installing the game, and not did something entirely different to get the game installed and running
    - What were you doing when the problem occurred: installing the game, start the game or midst playing the game
    - If the problem occurred while installing the game please tell us when it happened: in the middle of the installation process (the bar was filling up and it stopped half way or at 99%) 
    - If possible add a screenshot of the said error message and add it to your post.

All of the above are guidelines to make helping/answering more easy. Please remember that unclear problems take longer to solve and the more accurate your description the quicker we can help you find your answers.

In Love with Cute Chibis

Savings

Hongou (L10)Yuuya (L10)Kichou (L10)
    Klaus (L10)Taki (L10)Kagerou (L9)
    Wolfram (L10)Kazuki OTRFK (L10)Wataru OTRFK (L10)

Sorry, I missed this post >_<.

I have included the above guideline (with minor amendments) in the Codec, Video, & Game section.

Thanks for the suggestion.