aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Nether Horizon

Savings

Luffy (L10)(Event) Forum - LawZoro (L10)
    DalekNaruto Sage (L10)TARDIS
    (Event) Forum - Rayflo(S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S060) Kousuke Ooshiba

Quote Originally Posted by Milwaen View Post
    Well, I must agree with Satomichan's request. It's happened to me, too, that I wanted to see somebody's cards - and had to check one of his/her posts. But what do you do if that person whose cards you want to know has only written in secs where post counting doesn't work? Then you can't look for his/her posts either; or have I missed something?
    And in our profile we have so many different info about us... I can't see a reason why our card inventory couldn't be included (I mean at least a direct link to it)
    It's a bit of a hassle but you can do this manually.

This is what you need:
    1. Direct link to the card Inventory list
    - combined with
    2. UserID

Direct url to the card inventory:
    Code:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/ishop.php?do=ViewMember&id=
    One way to find the user ID:
    1. In user's profile, click the link to send them a pm.
    The url should then look like:
    Code:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=XXXXXX
    The number in that portion is the UserID.

Adding this to the Url for the Card Inventory like so....
    Code:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/ishop.php?do=ViewMember&id=XXXXXX
    ... will take you to that user's inventory

I'm sure this is out of the question for most, since people like stuff the easy way - but for anyone who really wants a way to do it and doesn't mind having to put in a little extra effort... there's your work-around.
    Last edited by Miko; 12-16-2009 at 06:51 PM.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Juumonji (L3)Hibari (L9)Kamui (L10)
    Yoruichi (L9)Saya (L9)Ace (L10)
    Rin (L9)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

For those who have firefox, you could just type "Ishop" in the web address A list of a sites would be shown and drops down as suggestions of where to go.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Asami (L10)(S022) IasonYoshimi Suda (L10)
    Akihito (L10)(S021) RikiMasahiro GnK (L9)
    Rintarou Noe (L8)Tohru Suki (L4)Akito GnK (L9)

Quote Originally Posted by Mordor View Post
    Lol, what?
    You can see posts that have been posted in those sections as well, even though they don't add in the post-count.

But is there really a point to have that link everywhere? profile, posts...
    Not to mention, some people have profiles totally hidden from everyone outside their contact-list, so, if this link comes in a place that can be turned private, then you would have to check the posts anyway in some cases.
    Really? I haven't noticed it I must be REALLY blind Thanks Mordor

Well, a link to the Inventory would have a sense: saving time And inserting a simple link in the profile (not the visualization of the first 6 cards in the Inventory and a link!!!) wouldn't take too much time, but could be a great help.
    It's true that you can decide to hide your personal data, but it has nothing to do with the existence of the Inventory link option; you don't say that the About me section is unnecessary, though sometimes it's comlpetely hidden And in my opinion, with this reasoning we could say that we wouldn't need even the visualization of the siggy in the above mentioned section... becuase you can still search for the member's posts to check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Miko View Post
    It's a bit of a hassle but you can do this manually.

This is what you need:
    1. Direct link to the card Inventory list
    - combined with
    2. UserID

I'm sure this is out of the question for most, since people like stuff the easy way - but for anyone who really wants a way to do it and doesn't mind having to put in a little extra effort... there's your work-around.
    Thank you very much for the tip, Miko I'll definitely use this way. But becasue you said it so damned well that most people would and could never use it (not just because they prefer the easy way, but becasue not everybody's a computer guru ), I'm still at the same opinion: we'd need that link I know that it'd mean extra-work for those who create the new functions for this site... but I'm sure it wouldn't be the most time-consuming and most complex change of all those that they do/have to do every day
    Last edited by Milwaen; 12-17-2009 at 04:03 AM.

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

You can do the suggestion above, since I will not add it to the profile as it will add a query to the database.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12