aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

Yup, it's as you said Artemis~

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S035) HisokaZoro (L9)Rick Grimes (L9)
    Jinbē (L7)Crocodile (L3)Smoker (L4)
    Illumi (L9)Thousand SunnyGoing Merry
    Hello. Is there a possible way to disable the sub-categories? Can it be done? I mean... Axis-Hetalia itself have so much and it is a bit troublesome. Perhaps three or four of the most popular parings should be in categories.... but a category for almost all parings is a bit problematic.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by MissBlackGlass View Post
    Hello. Is there a possible way to disable the sub-categories? Can it be done? I mean... Axis-Hetalia itself have so much and it is a bit troublesome. Perhaps three or four of the most popular parings should be in categories.... but a category for almost all parings is a bit problematic.
    The sub-categories only show up in the first place of each gallery (when viewing it that is). Or if you view a gallery category (like the whole Anime/Manga, Popular, and BL Games/Games gallery themselves).

There isn't a sub-category for each and every single pairing, and they're often there through suggestion.

As far as I know, you can't disable them.
    Last edited by blu chocobo; 11-11-2010 at 11:23 PM.

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Yuri Katsuki (L7)X Standard (Black)Victor Nikiforov (L7)
    Lan WangJi / Lan Zhan (L6)X Standard (Black)Wei WuXian / Wei Ying (L8)
    (S082) Hiyakawa RihitoDS_004_mid(S083) Mikado Kousuke
    I would like to note that im uploading loads lately because i like a challenge but if i have uploaded dupilates, im really sorry. I have started to put in the descripions;
    if this image is already here, leave a comment and it will be removed within 24h.
    So please, let me know so i can delete the dups. =3

tina21
    I was wondering if its possible to have a "download all" button... not for the whole gallery but for each section or sub-category....

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by In_England View Post
    I would like to note that im uploading loads lately because i like a challenge but if i have uploaded dupilates, im really sorry. I have started to put in the descripions;

So please, let me know so i can delete the dups. =3
    When viewing an image, look to the top right side there is text called "Photo Options," click that, and then scroll down to "Report Photo."

From there, anyone can report the image for whatever reason (Inappropriate material, copyright, image in wrong category, other). In the reason box, say it's a duplicate, and a link to the older image if possible.

Please leave this part to the mods kk?

Quote Originally Posted by tina21 View Post
    I was wondering if its possible to have a "download all" button... not for the whole gallery but for each section or sub-category....
    That is possible, I've tested it in the Bleach's Aizen x Gin gallery. There should be a image like this located on top of the gallery page.

Since there are many sub-categories to go through, which ones did you want to download from for a start? I'll consider the downloading parts of certain galleries a bit later.

It is also possible to download all the images you saved in "My Favorites," the icon to download with looks like this:
    Last edited by blu chocobo; 11-14-2010 at 09:09 AM.

tina21
    I can't say I have spend much time in the gallery or made favourites 'cos its size alone is truly frightening so I was thinking that a "download all" could be an easier way to navigate it and spend more time in it after wards

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

I can't say I have spend much time in the gallery or made favourites 'cos its size alone is truly frightening so I was thinking that a "download all" could be an easier way to navigate it and spend more time in it after wards
    So you would like a download all button for each category, like a specific series? Or the whole thing....?

It is possible for me to add this option to whichever sections, but not likely for whole sections of a gallery.

tina21
    Quote Originally Posted by blu chocobo View Post
    So you would like a download all button for each category, like a specific series? Or the whole thing....?

It is possible for me to add this option to whichever sections, but not likely for whole sections of a gallery.
    Well would it be possible to have a download all option for the pics that aren't in sub-categories and then a sub-category to have one each as well?

>.< sorry for the extra workload

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Well would it be possible to have a download all option for the pics that aren't in sub-categories and then a sub-category to have one each as well?

>.< sorry for the extra workload
    If I put the download option in a gallery with sub-categories, it will download the images in that gallery, but not in the sub-category, at least that is clear.

I've tested this out in a few large galleries, and the site gives me an error if I attempt to download a large gallery, but I was successful with another with more..... I think it's very unlikely anyone will be able to download the whole gallery successfully.

I'll eventually add a download all images options for the sub-categories for now. If the downloading option causes trouble for the server, I will take those down.

As for the series category, did you have a specific series gallery you had in mind?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast