Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

AarinSecret 2018 up for sale!

Hey everyone!
    So I was busy for the past few months, since August-ish... working on this magazine. Wanted to make it more colorful and feature some artists that I personally like, eventhough I couldn't get to talk or interview with any Japanese mangaka this year. I have to say... it was fun but anxious at the same time, I was all over the place getting answers from people. They were all so kind to spare me some of their time to answer my interviews despite being so busy. Of course, there are the usual Fan Spotlight pages, manga reviews etc. from forum member friends here~

I am refining the digital version a bit, since the colors on print is quite different than on digital. It will be only available next year, since I put this version as a "2018" instead of a "2017" version.

Looks like some of the freebies I wanted to put together with the magazine didn't go as expected (messages delayed and the item/amount didn't work out) but PenguinFrontier is so kind to offer his glossy Thor x Loki postcard as a giveaway with the magazine

Since this is my last magazine, I am pricing it down a bit to $9 instead of the usual $10. Really want to keep the price down as much as possible. Any profits will all be put towards my booth costs at events, and I only printed limited amount of copies. I hope this year I can get more support for it!~ THANK YOU for those who already started buying! (Looks like I am already getting some orders after putting up the info on social media).

SHOP LINK: https://aarinfantasy.storenvy.com/

Another thing is, which I haven't put up in social media yet, I want the forum to know first... I am now doing a BUNDLE SALE with the magazine, for some official Yuri On Ice merchandises... it's $12 for all - the magazine, the Thorki postcard and one YOI item. So maybe you'll be interested in that.

Here are the bundle options:

Okay, now that the magazine project is out of the way.....
    I will look forward to upcoming projects that I'm thinking to do. Of course, I won't be forgetting about subbing, and am still trying to maintain this forum as much as possible with the people here... the staff and you.

Just thank you for being around or even reading this ^____^

~

2. + Show/Hide thank you list

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

The last magazine! D:

It has been such a great journey, dear aarin.
    As always thanks a lot for sharing your passion with us.

<3

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S068) Keisuke(S069) MasayukiDS_004_left
    DS_004_rightCoyote (L8)Joshua Galland (L8)
    Mo Guan Shan (L9)He Tian (L9)DS_004_mid

Even though it's the last one I'm sooo looking forward to it! Thanks a lot for all the work, Aarin! And omg.. the covers.. I'm such a big fan of Guilt|Pleasure... Of course I ordered my copy already, thanks a lot!! And hopefully a not so stressful Christmas season to you

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

also ordered mine but somehow forgot to post here x'D
    the covers really look nice <3 same as @Sreaky; I'm a hhuge G|P fan... though I wish I had news about their German release plans x'D

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(S085) Joshua GallandPOTM - 1 Star(S084) Coyote
    Star 1 (Yellow)(S089) Ogasawara Jirou(S088) Hirano Taiga
    Kazuki (L7)Rei (L7)Star 1 (Silver)

Glad I checked AF today! Haven't been very active lately; I see that most of the extras have already been taken; thankfully not the one I wanted. :P Ordered my copy, and thank you for the hard work Aarin!

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Heart 1 (Red)Barnaby (L2)
    Natsumi (L9)Flower 1 (Pink)Fei Long (L8)
    Lan Zhan / Lan WangJi (L9)Heart 1 (Blue)Wei Ying / Wei WuXian (L9)

I'm glad I saw this in time. The cover and back pictures are so beautiful. I'm a huge GuiltPleasure fan as well. Ordered one right away and was lucky that my preferred extra was not completely taken yet. I'm sad this is the last one. Thanks for all the great magazines, aarin.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

(Event) Forum - Ritsuka UenoyamaHeart 1 (Blue)(Event) Forum - Mafuyu Sato
    Haruki Nakayama (L10)Heart 6 (Devil)(S074) Akihiko Kaji
    (S087) Miyano Yoshikazu(S086) Sasaki Shuumei(S089) Ogasawara Jirou

It's a shame it's the last one, but that just makes me look forward to reading it more!

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Posting this here and social media:

Though the View Finder A3 poster by SuBLime Manga is event exclusive, I want to make them available as a chance for those who bought or will be buying the latest AarinSecret 2018 magazine (link below). I'll do a random draw to pick out five winners in Feb 2018.

This is open to anyone who has already bought the magazine since 1st December (which already auto-qualified for this) and for anyone who buys the magazine now till 31st Jan 2018.

If you are not into View Finder and wanted to give others the chance but you've bought the magazine anyway, please PM me about it so I can exclude you from the draw.

Because of the size and thickness, I can only send 5 out (they will be rolled in a very sturdy tube during shipping). All posters will be shipped out after Feb 2018, but I will send the magazine to you first.

Lastly, this is not to entice you to buy the magazine. It is totally up to you of course. For me, I just want to do something back for the buyers too, so I thought this would be a good idea

Thank you!

SHOP LINK: https://aarinfantasy.storenvy.com/

~

Extreme Yaoi Guru

physically: Berlin; mentally: Skyhold/Frostback Mountains
    Savings

Dorian Pavus (L9)The Iron Bull (L3)Cullen Rutherford (L6)
    Fenris (L6)Hawke (L2)Anders (L4)
    (Event) Forum - JuzumaruZevran Arainai (L8)Wolfwood (L10)

I just wanted to say that I already received my issue just now!! Thanks a lot @aarinfantasy;

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by bronakopdin View Post
    I just wanted to say that I already received my issue just now!! Thanks a lot @aarinfantasy;

Wow that was fast!~ I think the rest may be getting a bit later due to the holidays season.
    Hope you like it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast