aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)Star 1 (Silver)(S054) Prompto Argentum
    Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Ignis Scientia (L9)Prompto Argentum (L9)

Fans Spotlight 2017

Hello everyone!
    We are doing this again and unfortunately, this may most PROBABLY be the LAST time I am making the magazine.
    I know some of you have been huge supporters of the magazine but there are a lot of reasons that I won't be able to do it anymore, unless something very major happen that can make me change my mind for next year or next time.
    So because of this, I am changing ALL the questions for Fan Spotlight which I have been using the same yearly.
    I want to also extend this opportunity to the same people who have contributed before for Fans Spotlight of previous year in case any of you want to submit again (and have an updated photo). Therefore, new or previous contributors are very much welcomed!!

Let's begin!
    I would like your submission for the magazine's Fan Spotlight and please make sure you are totally fine with revealing your face or photograph in this magazine. Actually you can also take a photo with partially hidden face like a book covering the lower half of your face.

How to participate:
    1) Fill in this form:

2) Send your submission to me (aarinfantasy) via PM with the subject: Fans Spotlight

Each participant will get (regardless of getting picked for the mag or not):
    - 2 million forum points

How selection is done:
    - My focus will be on diversity which means I will try to select from different parts of the world, or something very different written in submissions, but please stay true to yourself or your answers.
    - If I am on the fence on certain submissions, I'll probably just pick the one who submitted to me first.
    - I'm not sure how many people I am able to feature, but it can be 4, 6 or more people... depending on the magazine space.

INCENTIVE: Not sure if this will motivate anyone, but for this magazine edition... I will be sending copies to Libre Publishing and BL guest artists of the magazine (yes, that means THEY will read what YOU submitted if selected!)

Due date: 6th October 2017

Thank you!~
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 08-27-2017 at 02:57 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Noctis Lucis Caelum (L9)Star 1 (Silver)(S054) Prompto Argentum
    Gladiolus Amicitia (L9)Ignis Scientia (L9)Prompto Argentum (L9)

Closing in a few hours from now, thanks for submitting!~
    Last edited by aarinfantasy; 10-06-2017 at 07:55 PM.