aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Feedback for AarinSecret #4 (Summer 2014)

Please leave your feedback here. Thanks.

BL 'til I die!

Savings

Jaehee (L5)For Me (Xmas)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Dai Lee (L5)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)

Hi~!

I'm done with my first reading of the mag. All the illustrations look fantastic, the featured artist have gorgeous styles and seeing their pictures in full/big size (lol) is always welcome.

My favorite article was "The Difference: Jap & Eng BL Manga" by Khursten Santos, now that things are going to be harder for the fansubbing/scanlation community it seems that learning Japanese and buy directly from Jap stores could be the ideal solution for those who want to continue enjoying of this genre and supporting the industry that offer us original and high quality products.

My second fav section are the cosplay interviews :3 I'm an avid cosplay stalker so knowing that you interviewed such pretty and famous guys totally made my day. Just one little question, Aarin. It seems that the zip version is missing the Stayxxx interview? I can't seem to download the pdf version so I'm not sure ^^; or maybe is this article available only in the printed version? or hidden inside an article I haven't read?

Finally, it's always nice to see so many forumer's usernames in there, contributions that were made long ago and still included in this issue is also like a memory of the time we have spent on the forum. I'm thinking about the manga reviews or the Squared interview. I won an Event card thx to this interview~! XD

Thx once again for continuing with this project Aarin, oh! and thx for the article 'FAQs' I think it clears up many of our doubts ^^

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Quote Originally Posted by AlexiaLee View Post
    Hi~!

I'm done with my first reading of the mag. All the illustrations look fantastic, the featured artist have gorgeous styles and seeing their pictures in full/big size (lol) is always welcome.

My favorite article was "The Difference: Jap & Eng BL Manga" by Khursten Santos, now that things are going to be harder for the fansubbing/scanlation community it seems that learning Japanese and buy directly from Jap stores could be the ideal solution for those who want to continue enjoying of this genre and supporting the industry that offer us original and high quality products.

My second fav section are the cosplay interviews :3 I'm an avid cosplay stalker so knowing that you interviewed such pretty and famous guys totally made my day. Just one little question, Aarin. It seems that the zip version is missing the Stayxxx interview? I can't seem to download the pdf version so I'm not sure ^^; or maybe is this article available only in the printed version? or hidden inside an article I haven't read?

Finally, it's always nice to see so many forumer's usernames in there, contributions that were made long ago and still included in this issue is also like a memory of the time we have spent on the forum. I'm thinking about the manga reviews or the Squared interview. I won an Event card thx to this interview~! XD

Thx once again for continuing with this project Aarin, oh! and thx for the article 'FAQs' I think it clears up many of our doubts ^^
    Hi Alexia, thanks for your feedback.
    Stayxxx's interview is within the Comic Fiesta 2013 article (we wrote it in article form instead of Q&A form). We wanted to feature it as a full article too but the event organizers who scheduled us for 15mins of interview with her has shortened it down to only 3 mins with her, so we do not have enough time to ask her more or even get any good pics of her... hence the short paragraph about her. But it was really awesome that she came up to me later and pat on my shoulder and said "BL is awesome" in mandarin... just show how much she likes BL too. Actually I have the chance next weekend to approach her again when she comes to Malaysia and perhaps give her this magazine too. Not sure she can be scheduled for interview with such a short notice ^_^;; Do you (or anyone) wanna ask her questions?? I can try to ask if I am attending that event.

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Momoshiro (L1)Ranmaru K (L1)Yukito (L1)
    Keita (L1)Kumaguro(S022) Iason
    Sora (L1)Wolfram (L1)Shuichi (L5)
    I loved the entire magazine. The articles and illustrations were to awesome. I especially enjoyd the many interviews. It is interesting to hear how other people in the world view things. You guys put in a great deal of work and deserve credit for a job well done!!!

Thank you!!!!!