aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)

Talking Xtra 10% Off Blu, 801Media & All Mangas @ OSTK

It is finally Friday again! Yay! I hope everyone managed to take advantage of the www.yaoiclub.com clearance for those older BL mangas. However, I do have an early Halloween treat for those folks who have been eyeing the newer Yaoi titles from Blu, 801 Media, Aurora, Go!Comics & others. Another place where I like to get my mangas from & their prices are actually cheaper than AMZN is www.overstock.com. I also have additional promotional code that you can use: 10% off any purchase over $45. Just enter promotional code: 116170 at checkout. There is a flat s&h of $2.95 for any number of media items ordered. The discount code is valid until 12/31/08. Actually you can use it for any order from OSTK - it is good per unique OSTK acct. I am dying for "Black Sun" to come out next month so I can order it along w/ Crimson Spell 2, Mister Mistress 1 & 2 and the recent Toko Kawaii works from OSTK. They also have some of the older Drama Queen titles as well. Hope this helps with anyone whose BL taste runs a little more raunchy
    Last edited by 2old4yaoi; 10-26-2008 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Misspelling

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Cross (L9)TimcanpyTyki (L6)
    Allen (L8)Lenalee (L8)Kanda (L8)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1X Classic Italics (Black)
    I think there's a typo in the site: shouldn't it be www.overstock.com ?

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Hi Heleana - thanks for the correction of my misspelling. You are right. It is www.overstock.com.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

is lurking~

Savings

Barnaby (L2)Kotetsu (L2)Josef (L2)
    Ginji Amano (L10)Sinbad (L9)Jousuke (L2)
    Kanji P4 (L1)Alibaba (L6)Yosuke P4 (L1)

You should probably edit that into your first post so people don't get confused

Tiger <3 Bunny

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    Hi Blue Chocobo - good idea. I did so. I am still counting the days until all those Nov releases hit the shelves at Overstock. It seems like it takes them up to 2 weeks to be available there after the publisher site said that the title is now available. That is what I noticed with Mister Mistress 2. I figured paying about $9/manga book (still >30&#37; off listed MSRP for most cases) isn't too bad if it is the title you know you will read over & over again. I must have read my Sex Pistols mangas from Blu at least a dozen times! Even now the humor & angst still entertain me.