aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Smile English Yaoi 70%-30% off for AF Members

Oh no! I guess the post about this sale was lost. Here it is again:

Thank you for updating your TOS, Aarin Fantasy! This is a sale for AF members. A special 'Arin' category has been made for you at everythingyaoi.com:

www.everythingyaoi.com

This sale expires in one week

Most of the items listed have only one of each available. So when someone buys it, it disappears from the site. You can still get it at the regular price, just not the sale price.

When I posted this last weekend most of the manga got sold out pretty fast! We got two shipments today and I restocked a lot of things. I also added Vampire Portrait and White Brand (Youka Nitta!) to the sale.

The sale is for English language yaoi manga and merchandise like bags, key chains, buttons etc. There are around 250 items left in the sale now.

The stuff in this category is 70%-30% off.

You also get reward points that you can earn to get a free gift with your order. The free gift right now is a set of seven yaoi buttons. Even if you don't earn enough points for the free gift you will still get a yaoi sticker and the free swag we normally send out with orders, like the Yaoi Con post card.

Shipping overseas is the lowest possible cost we can give you! One customer from Australia said it was cheaper to have an order shipped from us than a shop in her country.

You can pay with a credit card through our shopping cart, or Google Checkout. We accept Paypal payments manually. Just email me if you want to pay with Paypal: maria@everythingyaoi.com Please email me with questions too. I may not be able to check this forum that often.

Sales from this site pay for the operations of Yaoi Press. We really appreciate when fans support us! --Maria

www.everythingyaoi.com

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    I was at the site yesterday night & was pleasantly surprised to find out that all the Yaoi Press titles are $5! However, this sale will end EOD tomorrow, 9/18. This is wonderful opp for me to order some of the Dany & Dany works I have always admired. The shipping is very reasonable too - $4 media mail to US & free for order over $60. I think we should ask Yaoi Press to extend sale until 9/30. (Maria can intercede on our behalf, right?) After all, we need more time to cash out those stocks that have gone up & make back the gain in our portfolios etc ... to fund our Yaoi addiction that has gotten a whole lot cheaper

Extreme Yaoi Guru

*Stalking Aizen-sama, Gathering all Aizen-sama, along with my Doctors of Darknes...and cute pets.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)Aizen (L10)(Event) Forum - Rayflo
    Larva (L2)Aizen Sousuke Hōgyoku (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Rayflo (L8)Shinohara Keiji (L13)Aizen (L3)

wow that really really really really cheap!!!!

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

The shipping is very reasonable too - $4 media mail to US & free for order over $60. I think we should ask Yaoi Press to extend sale until 9/30.

Ditto and somehow the aarin member webpage isn't there >.>

♥Hubby

Wishes!
    Engaged to the wonderfully kind and gentle Ferus37
    -Kubota MakotoxTokito Minoru- are kidnap by me.
    ♥ Don Valentino ♥
    Xmas Goal Shinohara Keiji (L13) For me

Shibunari KeiKanna44-My New Hostage.

Born in lust, Turn to dust. Born in Sin, Come on in.-Stephen King's Storm Of The Century

Ruby_Alexandrine
    The reason why the Aarin member sale page isn't there is because the sale ended nearly three weeks ago yet Yaoi Press does have a sale on their publications as 2oldforyaoi stated.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

*Stalking Aizen-sama, Gathering all Aizen-sama, along with my Doctors of Darknes...and cute pets.
    Savings

Garrus Vakarian (L10)Aizen (L10)(Event) Forum - Rayflo
    Larva (L2)Aizen Sousuke Hōgyoku (L9)Heart 6 (Devil)
    Rayflo (L8)Shinohara Keiji (L13)Aizen (L3)

no wonder...of course i been out of it lately, but glad to see yaoi novels a bit cheaper...but still -.- sad to have miss it

♥Hubby

Wishes!
    Engaged to the wonderfully kind and gentle Ferus37
    -Kubota MakotoxTokito Minoru- are kidnap by me.
    ♥ Don Valentino ♥
    Xmas Goal Shinohara Keiji (L13) For me

Shibunari KeiKanna44-My New Hostage.

Born in lust, Turn to dust. Born in Sin, Come on in.-Stephen King's Storm Of The Century

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Takano (L3)
    I just want to let everyone know that I am so very happy w/ my 1st purchase from www.everythingyaoi.com. Maria was so responsive. She was quick to response to my question about inventory of an item so I can changed my order & got it processed quickly. Even though the order was shipped media mail from LV, NV on Thu, it got here (TX) by today (4 biz day overall). I am so pleased w/ what I got too - taking advantage of the sale prices have been a great move! I plan to make more feedback on the Global Yaoi manga on the separate thread in this forum. Oh yea - love the free gifts of the yaoi play cards too. Kosen's & Dany & Dany's artwork are to die for.