aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Bears

Unhappy umm...I can't seem to stay logged in :,

Hi, I'm new here, just joined today, and already I'm running into a little prob. I believe I've followed all the necessary steps in becoming a member here. However, I find myself being frequently logged out of the forums somehow. I'm not quite sure what the trouble could be so I'm a bit confused. Plus, it's getting kinda annoying having to relog every few minutes lolz. Any input is appreciated, thanx ^^.

Yaoi Supporter

Savings

Soubi (L10)Ritsuka (L4)Youji (L1)
    Natsuo (L2)Kanou (L8)Ayase (L8)
    Kumaguro
    Mostly this problem is due to the Cookies settings on your browser, You need to allow them, If you use IE just head to the top Tools/Internet Options/Privacy/ You can set your cookies to low or allow all if its too high, see if that helps. In firefox its almost the same place.

arinna
    be sure to leave the "Remember me" checked. or at least this is how it works for me, otherwise i'm kicked out too after a while.

Bears
    wowo thank you both. Looks like things are normal for me now. I looked into my cookies, and I checked the 'remember' box. Funny though, because I thought that was simply an option to have the site remember my username and password for the sake of not having to type that in everytime. It seems to have a different function here though. Anyhow, I can enjoy the site more now hahas thanks again. ^^