aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Extreme Yaoi Guru

in the basement of the AF.E.S.H.A. mansion with my chained and enslaved harem of bishies....
    Savings

Rukawa (L8)Sakuragi Hanamichi (L6)Sendoh (L7)
    Spacer 1Mitsui (L1)Pray for Japan
    Diva (L8)Tenzen Yakushiji (L6)Shiroyasha (L9)

Forum main page not loading?

hi, im not sure if it's just me but i havent been able to see the main forum page since around 2pm today when i came on. at first i thought it was just cos of the daily forum backup but it seems that might not be it. i can access each section of the forum just fine though. any idea what's wrong? thanks.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S019) TinkleChiaki (L8)Yuu (L3)
    Takano (L3)Ritsu (L3)Yukina (L8)
    Kisa (L3)Taki (L9)(S008) Shuichi
    It's loading and working fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache. That might fix it.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

in the basement of the AF.E.S.H.A. mansion with my chained and enslaved harem of bishies....
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by frozonecom View Post
    It's loading and working fine for me. Try clearing your browser cache. That might fix it.
    i tried that and at first i thought it was working fine but once i logged in it went back to the same thing again. still can't see the forum main page. thanks for the suggestion though.

any help? admins? mods? someone? anyone? please?

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

It works fine for me too. When you say you don't see it, what do you mean? Does it show an error or come up blank? What browser are you using? Have you tried a different browser to see if it works?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Twinstar: im using firefox, and i tried it on IE too. no go as well. it doesnt come up as an error or a blank page, it's like i see the header and the part where the online members are and the content in between's just not that. like this:

any ideas? thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Do you have something that's blocking javascripts? Try going into your settings and disable tabbed forums.

Also, please post in help forum next time, thanks.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Dai-kun: sorry about posting in the wrong section but i kinda can't navigate as well without seeing the main page. sorry XD erm anyway, i checked, my javascript's enabled, but what doyou mean by disabling tabbed forums. again, sorry cos im not abit of a tech idiot. thanks.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

He means going into your "settings" at the top, then go to "General Settings" (located under "My settings" in your left side menu) and the Disable Tabbed Forums is the very last option in there. Make sure Yes is selected and see if that works.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

@Twinstar; @Dai-kun; oh yeah! oh yeah! it worked! yayness!! thanks a bunch guys! i wonder why the disable tabbed forums option wasnt selected. i swear i didnt un-select it cos i dont even remember it being there XD i kinda ignore stuff i dont use.. XD but thanks loads! i so prefer being able to see what's going on from the main forum page. yeah!

Busy Body

Savings

Rin (L9)Yukio (L9)Daisuke (L10)
    Allen (L1)

Quote Originally Posted by mojo View Post
    @Dai-kun: sorry about posting in the wrong section but i kinda can't navigate as well without seeing the main page. sorry XD erm anyway, i checked, my javascript's enabled, but what doyou mean by disabling tabbed forums. again, sorry cos im not abit of a tech idiot. thanks.
    Oh sorry you are right. I was under the impression you got into this forum somehow so you were accessing the forums fine at least.

Glad it's fixed.

And thanks twinstar for elaborating, I was lazy.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast