aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hacked?

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Hacked?

HACKED? Several times this morning I've gotten pop-ups asking for my username and PW while on AF.

Late for class so no time to test whether I see it elsewhere than AF...

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

Your post has been noted and we will look into this.
    Though as I can see it's asking for access credentials of another site, not AF.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Flower 1 (Pink)(S053) Victor NikiforovFlower 1 (Pink)
    Spacer 1Spacer 1Spacer 1
    (S061) Setagawa Masahiro(S054) Prompto Argentum(S055) Doumeki

Quote Originally Posted by gokunaruto View Post
    Your post has been noted and we will look into this.
    Though as I can see it's asking for access credentials of another site, not AF.
    However it's the kind of troll that could cause a distracted and hurried member to give out their username and pw. I almost started to do so, and I know better!

It was showing up after I was logged on to AF, and didn't show up on my brief visits to other sites. I'll test further when I get home tonight...

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Kazama Chikage (L6)Akira TnC (L9)Mitsutada Shokudaikiri (L8)
    Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Shinpachi HK (L1)Stay Safe (2021)
    Alaude (L10)Shiranui (L1)Saitou Hajime (L5)
    Vivid Carrots is a Spanish fanfiction site. I went to the url that it says in the pop up and it pops up that same thing. I used Google and they have a proboards too.

What I don't get is how on earth you loaded up their main site "http://www.vividcarrots.net" when you just logged in. I didn't get it when I logged in. You sure you didn't misclick or do a funny command with your keypad/mouse?

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Fei Long (L8)Cloud (L9)Yoruichi (L9)
    Chii (L9)Aomine (L8)Nyanko
    Spacer 1Panda (Genma)Spacer 1
    The same thing happened to me a few minutes ago while browsing through the forum... I'm sure that I've never visited this page... So I'm really clueless why I'm getting this pop-up

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Asami (L9)Soubi (L10)Akihito (L9)
    Ritsuka (L7)Kougami Shinya (L8)(Event) Forum - Hiroki (young)
    (S036) Kaneki KenHibari (L9)(S002) Misaki
    Hey guys, the same thing has happened to me as well. For everyone who saw it, did it come up when you were looking through the card giveaways? I've gone through various places in the forums trying to see if the same dialog box would appear, and the only times it happened was when I was in the Card Giveaway section of Points Related.

I already sent Dai-kun and Aarin PMs about this, and since a mod is looking into it as well, a solution will most likely be reached (thank you gokunaruto). It looked similar to this, am I right? Here is a link to a print screen I took this morning at around 10:30 AM .... it's 4:20ish PM for me right now. I don't know why this is popping up, but hopefully nothing will happen to the site because of it. <-- Trying not to be a jinx, I swear ;D

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by egetsunaikeike View Post
    Hey guys, the same thing has happened to me as well. For everyone who saw it, did it come up when you were looking through the card giveaways? I've gone through various places in the forums trying to see if the same dialog box would appear, and the only times it happened was when I was in the Card Giveaway section of Points Related.
    Yep, you're right... I was also browsing through the Card Giveaway section!! I've also gone through different sections in the forum (as you suggested) but it only happened in the mentioned section... The popup only appears when I try to open the threads (but it doesn't apply to all threads that I'm trying to open )

It happens here, here and here for example, but it doesn't happen here or here !!

And the funny thing is (I just noticed this): It only happens to me when I try to open the last page of these threads

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

Asami (L9)Soubi (L10)Akihito (L9)
    Ritsuka (L7)Kougami Shinya (L8)(Event) Forum - Hiroki (young)
    (S036) Kaneki KenHibari (L9)(S002) Misaki
    Quote Originally Posted by atreyu2311 View Post
    Yep, you're right... I was also browsing through the Card Giveaway section!!

And the funny thing is (I just noticed this): It only happens to me when I try to open the last page of these threads
    That was the very same thing I saw .... I also put that in my PM to Aarinfantasy .... was it clicking on the last page or was it clicking "View Last Unread Post"? The latter is how it happened with me most of the time. But as you said, it hasn't happened yet anywhere else on the forum ......

Yaoi Amateur

Savings

For me, it was clicking on the last thread page... I didn't try it with "View Last Unread Post" though...
    I think it's just funny as it happens only with certain threads in the Card Giveaway section...
    We'll just have to wait and see... I'm sure a solution will be found

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

The problem should be fixed now, I've found out the source of the problem. Could you please check and report your experience in this thread? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast