aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shily13

I can't search for my posts

Most of my posts are in the Fiction Links and Recommendations section. I've known that Fictions got its independent forum a while ago, but today I wanted to collect all my recs to post them elsewhere and I suddenly found out that I couldn't search for them at all. >__> My post count seems to be the same, which means none of them is deleted; they just scatter all over in Fiction Links and Recommendations. I tried the search function in Fictions, but it didn't work either. All I got was this one post of mine in a "Only the ring finger knows" thread, ages ago.

Please help me find a way to search for all my posts. Thank you.

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

Go to the fiction search function, under "search options" there is a box that you can click "posts," click it. Type in your username and hit enter. Your posts in the fiction section should come up.

Shily13
    Thank you for your reply, orangewillow.

I did search for my user name, ticked both "Exact name" and "Posts." I even specified the search within Fiction Links and Recommendations. It did show the thread I wanted to gather my posts from, "Must-read original fictions," but not the posts themselves. There are 45 pages in that thread, and although I can manage to leaf through all of them, I simply don't want to waste time like that. It was possible back then to find all/more posts by me, but not anymore. I wonder what the problem is...

ETA: Btw, none of my posts in Fictions forum shows my Join date, Reputation, Power, and Luffy. '__' It's like, they don't exist anymore, but I know they still do. You try "Find more posts by Shily13" and you will know what I mean. ;__;
    Last edited by Shily13; 08-31-2009 at 07:25 PM. Reason: Edit to add

Feral Faerie of Fiction

Tracking catboys, for photography purposes only... You believe me. Right?
    Savings

Chopin (L9)Cloud (L9)Chaos (L10)
    Noel (L10)Squall (L10)Sephiroth (L8)
    Caius Ballad (L10)Nanaki (Red XIII) (L10)Saix (L7)

Unfortunately we are still working out all the kinks in the fiction section. Right now, it appears that the threads are as close as we can get. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Edit: The info bit and cards don't show in posts. It is simply how the fiction database works right now.
    Last edited by orangewillow; 08-31-2009 at 07:35 PM.