aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast
    Shroud
    HEALING MUSIC 不適ない音楽by Tatsumi Kaiya (novel) has been added to the Digital Manga Guild roster

Another licensing announcement, this one via Twitter:
    digitalmanga Digital Manga

Current FAQ: "Are you planning on releasing 花片雪(hanabirayuki) & たかが恋だろう(takagakoidarou)? Ans: YES.

16 Aug FavoriteUndo RetweetReply

Updating this...Takaga Koidaro is now officially in production.
    Last edited by Shroud; 03-08-2012 at 06:10 AM. Reason: new update

Yaoi Addict

Savings

Renji (L6)Mookyul (L2)Ichigo (L6)
    Ulquiorra (L5)(S009) HaviKouga (L6)
    Shiro (L2)Yonekuni (L3)Kuroko (L1)

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...e-manga-titles

Devil's Infirmary

Japanese title: Hokenshitsu no Akuma
    Creator: Aco Oumi
    Japanese publisher: Oakla Publishing Co., Ltd. (2007)
    Length: 1 volume

Ambiguous Relationship
    Japanese Title: Mijuku na Kareshi
    Creator: Masara Minase
    Japanese publisher: Oakla Publishing Co., Ltd. (2008)

Gentlemen's Agreement Between a Rabbit & a Wolf
    Japanese Title: Usagi to Ookami no Shinshikyoutei
    Creator: Shinano Oumi
    Japanese publisher: Oakla Publishing Co., Ltd. (2007)

Ruby_Alexandrine
    Viz Media has licensed Loveless by Yun Kouga which was previously published by TokyoPop. Viz will publish volumes 9 and 10 since TokyoPop published eight volumes of the series.
    Viz Media Adds Loveless, Jiu Jiu Manga - News - Anime News Network

Viz Media announced their BL/yaoi line will be called Sublime. They have acquired the following titles for digital and print:

For digital release:
    Love Pistols (Sex Pistols) Volume 1
    By Tarako Kotobuki

Danna-sama to Mitsugetsuchū Volume 1
    By Haruka Minami

Ousama no Bed
    By Sakae Kusama

Sweet Pool Volume 1
    By Nitro+Chiral
    Art by Mayu Kurumazaki

Shizuku Hanabira Ringo no Kaori Volumes 1 and 2
    By Toko Kawai

Devil's Honey
    By Isaku Natsume

Kekkon Zenya
    By Kou Fujisaki

Adult Teacher wa Osuki?
    By Kiu Aion

Yokubou no Shizuku
    By You Higashino

For print release:
    Three Wolves Mountain
    By Bohra Naono

Hachimitsu Darling
    By Norikazu Akira

Punch Up Volume 1
    By Shiuko Kano

Aitsu no Daihonmei Volume 1
    By Suzuki Tanaka

www.sublimemanga.com
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...h-love-pistols

At the Yaoi-con (which DMP/DMI will host next year in Los Angeles) DMP/DMI announced the following licenses:

June Manga Imprint
    Blood and Feast by Akira Norikazu

Depression of an Anti-Romanticist by Riyu Yamakami

Emanga.com
    Good Morning by Ritsu Natsumizu

801 Media imprint
    In These Words Collection 1 (Chapters 1 through 5) by TogaQ & Kichiku Neko
    F.Y.I. Chapters 1 through 5 were previously and independently published by Guilt Pleasure which is Jo Chen and Kichiku's BL circle.
    Guilt|Pleasure -- The Online Store

Digital Manga Adds New Hideyuki Kikuchi, Ritsu Natsumizu Works - News - Anime News Network

Kuriousity announced that DMP has acquired new BL titles:
    -Docchi mo Docchi by Nozomu Hiiragi
    -Samejima-kun and Sasahara-kun by Koshino
    -Castle Mango vol. 1 by Muku Ogura & Narise Konohara

Viz Media's new BL imprint Sublime has also acquired a new BL title for digital release:
    -Oku-san’s Daily Fantasies by Takatsuki Noboru

Kuriousity | manga reviews and news » Blog Archive » Digital Manga Acquires, Hires and Seeks More Fans’ Help
    Kuriousity | manga reviews and news » Blog Archive » Samejima and Mangos – Digital Manga Licenses Two New BL
    Kuriousity | manga reviews and news » Blog Archive » Velvet Fantasies: Project H & Sublime Add New Mature Titles

ANN announced that DMP/DMI licensed Secretary's Job/Hisho no Oshigoto? by Miki Araya.
    Digital Manga Adds Miki Araya's Secretary's Job Manga - News - Anime News Network

In addition, DMP licensed Private Teacher vol. 3 by Yu Moegi.

Viz Media's yaoi/BL imprint, Sublime, has launched their website.
    Sublime Manga

Sublime recently announced that they licensed Yebisu Celebrities vols. 1 through 3, and the series will be released digitally.

Yebisu Celebrities was previously licensed by the defunct Be Beautiful, but they only published one volume of the series.

Anime News Network (ANN) announced that DMP has licensed Flutter by Momoko Tenzen.
    Digital Manga Licenses Momoko Tenzen's Flutter Yaoi Manga - News - Anime News Network

Added on 2/4/2012
    DMP/DMI has announced that they licensed Boku wa Subete o Shitteiru by Shoko Takaku.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...oys-love-manga

According to ANN, DMP has licensed The Man I picked Up (Japanese: Otoko Hiroimashita) by C.J. Michalski and Sleepless Nights (Japanese: Nemurenu Yoru wa Dare no Sei) by Sachi Murakami.
    Digital Manga Adds More Boys-Love, Adult Manga Titles - News - Anime News Network

Sublime Manga (Viz's BL/yaoi imprint) licensed Kiss Ariki by Nitta Youka and Awkward Silence (Japanese: Bukiya na Silent) by Hinako Takanaga. Both titles will be in print format.
    Viz's Sublime to Print Youka Nitta, Hinako Takanaga's Manga - News - Anime News Network

ANN announced that Sublime has licensed Bond of Dreams, Bond of Love (Japanese: Yume Musubi Koi Musubi) by Yaya Sakuragi will be released in print format only since Sublime could not obtain the digital rights.

They also acquired How's Your Ex? (Japanese: Wakareta Otoko wa Ikaga Desu ka?) by Makoto Tateno and it will be a digital release only. The title will be released in April.

Viz's Sublime Adds Manga by Yaya Sakuragi, Makoto Tateno (Updated) - News - Anime News Network

ANN announced that DMP/June Manga has licensed Honey Smile by Yura Miyazawa. The manga will be published in print and digital format.

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...ile-yaoi-manga

ADDED 3/9/2012:
    In addition, ANN annouced that DMP/June Manga has licensed Secret Thorns (Japanese: Himitsu no Toge) by Kikuko Kikuya. The manga will be published in print format.
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...y-ending-manga
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 03-17-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)
    Taka ga Koi daro has been licensed by DMG.

Source:
    Hi, I'm the official localiser for Taka ga Koi daro with the Digital Manga Guild. Licensed production has begun for this title, so I am requested that the scanlation sharing of this title via your group stop and the (Link removed) removed. I am asking so that the official licensed version has a better chance at achieving proper sales levels, as once your group produced the scanaltion of Aiso Tsukashi AFTER the licensed version was out, it severely affected sales and despite your polite requests, people DID upload elsewhere, which has taken many man hours to combat, with the knock on effect that sales remain depressed. This affects not only my livelihood and the English and Japanese publishers' profit margins, but the mangaka themselves as we all rely on the sales to pay our salaries and to fund other projects. Every person involved in producing the manga, mangaka included, were personally distressed enough by the catastrophic results that instructions went out to try to prevent this from happening ever again. I am certain that the results were not your intention, so on behalf of the mangaka, the publishers, and myself, I ask for your co-operation in this matter.

Regards,

Kimiko Kotani

Digital Manga Guild

Ruby
    I actually am DP (Scryren). I didn't see Takaga Koidaro listed as licensed so I figured I'd announce it with citations so people wouldn't think I was pulling the news out of thin air.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 03-17-2012 at 03:19 AM.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    @Ratspootin - Thank you for the info. We cannot remove the links because we do not know who uploaded them. I deleted the link so others in this forum cannot download the files. Also, I searched the forum for Takaga Koidaro and the downloading links have been removed after the licensing announcement. I also checked if "Dangerous-2fck" is a member in this forum and nothing popped up.

The best thing to do is to inform Dangerous Pleasure, who scanlated the manga, to stop distribution in case they were not informed about the license.

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f64/t6...a-koidaro.html

Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Ruby
    I actually am DP (Scryren). I didn't see Takaga Koidaro listed as licensed so I figured I'd announce it with citations so people wouldn't think I was pulling the news out of thin air.
    Hi! I didn't realize that you are from DP. Thanks once again for the info.

ANN announced that DMP/DMI has licensed Love Makes Everything Right (Japanese: Ai ga Areba Daijoubou) by Sanae Rokuya. The manga will be available for digital and print release.

Digital Manga Adds Love Makes Everything Right Yaoi Manga - News - Anime News Network

ANN announced that DMP acquired Wild Honey by Sei Takenaka.
    Digital Manga Licenses Wild Honey Boys-Love Manga - News - Anime News Network
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 04-01-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Neko no Koi (Cat's Love) by Shimaji has been added to DMG's license list.

Double Mints by Nakamura Asumiko has been licensed by DMG (Source: Mr. Applegate himself).

I think there might be more Nakamura Asumiko licenses, but Double Mints is all that I have confirmation on.
    Last edited by stupidgirlang; 04-03-2012 at 09:55 PM.

Ruby_Alexandrine
    F.Y.I.
    I have checked all of the titles from the DMG license list to see if the forum had any threads with active links. I have deleted and closed the threads that have active links of DMG's titles. Stupidgirlang also closed and deleted some of the threads of DMG titles as well.

ADDED 4/3/2012
    Kuriousity announced that DMP/June Manga has licensed President Momoi Kun by Higashi Nishida.
    http://www.kuriousity.ca/2012/04/dig...ent-momoi-kun/
    Last edited by Ruby_Alexandrine; 04-03-2012 at 04:56 PM.

Shroud
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratspootin View Post
    Neko no Koi (Cat's Love) by Shimaji has been added to DMG's license list.

Double Mints by Nakamura Asumiko has been licensed by DMG (Source: Mr. Applegate himself).

I think there might be more Nakamura Asumiko licenses, but Double Mints is all that I have confirmation on.
    There are at least three more: Doukyuusei as Classmates, Sotsugyosei Haru and Sotsugyosei Fuyu as Graduate- Spring and Graduate-Winter

They've moved the list here: Digital Manga Guild
    Last edited by Shroud; 05-18-2012 at 04:19 AM. Reason: adding official list link

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

(S003) LelouchMisaki (L1)Wolfram (L1)
    Female 1 (Red)Yuuri (L2)Yoite (L2)
    I want to ask about the manga i see online that is licensed , what do i do to read the manga go to another website or register as a user?

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

To read licensed manga, you buy it from the publisher when it's released.

And on that note, it's been disturbingly quiet. Waiting to announce for y-con, maybe?

Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 917181920 LastLast