PDA

View Full Version : Ishop (buying and gifting)

KadajChan
10-27-2019, 04:27 AM
Hello.
I am not sure if this is the right place for posting this, so mods feel free to delete or merge it. The problem is that I cannot buy or gift any card from the ishop. Well, actually I can, but they are limited. As in, if the *gift | buy* option under it is written in bold I can do it but if they are not I cannot. I.don't know it is only happening to me or the other forumers. I tried on mobile, tablet and laptop , both on chrome and internet explorer but the results were the same. sorry if the issue has been already posted somewhere else.

sumire007
10-27-2019, 08:34 AM
Which cards are you referring to?
Because there are cards that are just sold out or the event/special cards that are available only limited of time/special events, which is why you can't buy them. But if the card is still in stock then it's definitely a bug and need to be fixed.

KadajChan
10-27-2019, 10:53 AM
No, I don't mean limited or event cards. For example the newest ishop cards. Only three of them works fine with with me. (TamanegiL3) and (solasL3) and (huai-sangL3)

sumire007
10-27-2019, 12:34 PM
Oh okay then it's definitely a bug on your side that needs to be fixed.
Best way post an image with the difference Buy/Gift bold and not bold for Dai-kun.

aarinfantasy
10-29-2019, 04:26 AM
Hi KadajChan, is it still a problem at your side??
I do notice there was a long delay for gifting like a few days back when I put the new cards out.
But it's working fine here now for me.

KadajChan
10-29-2019, 04:31 PM
Hi aarin♡ sorry it took some time to reply. I had no internet access. Still it is not working for me. :(

aarinfantasy
10-30-2019, 04:29 AM
Hi KadajChan, not sure exactly why for your side...
I don't get the error anymore but a few others have reported not able to send as Gift a few days ago but they are fine since yesterday.

Oh wait, I think I just noticed something... your forum points is not enough at POINTS to buy the cards, it should be at POINTS instead of SAVINGS. Try transferring them from your SAVINGS to POINTS.

KadajChan
10-30-2019, 11:19 AM
Omg you are right aarin, I have totally forgotten to manage my bank points after I held my latest contest :nani: it works well now. I am sorry and I am happy it works well for other forumers as well. :)

aarinfantasy
11-01-2019, 12:58 AM
No problem! I'm glad at least it's solved XD
This will help others too in case they have the same issue.