PDA

View Full Version : unable to make several posts / post delay?

bronakopdin
12-04-2018, 02:12 PM
10 seconds rule made 17,000 seconds?
Hey there!

it's basically what I wrote in the subtitle, the forum forbid me to make another post in a different thread with different content (if any of the info is relevant)

https://i.imgur.com/3GA2Jrk.png

I retried a few times, also closing the tab and open a new one didn't help.
But when I completely closed my browser and went back to the thread after reopening it worked again.

It might have been a one time thing but recently I often had "lagging" when I tried to post sth, then the forum asked me if I want to "leave the site" and when I clicked yes my post appeared as a "double post" (with the "added to the post" notification within one post) so I wondered if it was connected?

edit: just saying this happens randomly at all times of the day, not in the backup times

for the fun of it I calculated that 17k seconds are close to 5h :lol:

I just thought I'd rather mention these issues just in case

Twinstar
12-12-2018, 12:02 PM
Does this still happen for you?

bronakopdin
12-13-2018, 05:05 AM
as I said the "waiting" issue was working again a bit later, the lagging issue I have to admit I can't really judge rn bc I only ever go online once a day (if even) these days to check mentioned etc. bc too much stress IRL with work and other stuff ;___;
but these once per day checks I was at least lucky I guess, maybe it's solved? If I notice it happens again anytime soon I might come back here to report.