PDA

View Full Version : Group Pictures

Araka
01-05-2018, 11:17 PM
not working or I'm too stupid
Heya,

I can't seem to be able to upload any pictures to groups.
I get to the uploader, select which pic I want, it tells me to give a description on the group page, I click save changes and.... white page. Pure white. Nothing else.
Refresh does nothing, back arrow just sends me back to the group page.
When I click on "add photos" again it shows me that pic as pending, but when I try to tell it to save it does the same thing again.

I did some digging in the forum and came across two old bug reports Clicky (https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/issue.php?issueid=192)and Clicky (https://aarinfantasy.com/forum/issue.php?issueid=185).
I made sure the pic had the right extension and everything, still not working. Tried uploading it to my gallery first, still not working.
Tried two different pictures, one .jpg and one .png, same thing.

I know that Kealyan is having the same problem, she was the one that made me aware of the issue in the first place.

Again, might just be my fault for missing something but would appreciate some feedback.

angerbda
01-06-2018, 08:16 PM
I confirm I also have issue to upload images.

I tried adding picture to a group. Fro existing file on my gallery or from adding from external.
The process go all the way until adding the pending picture in the group. then when confirming I have a blank page. Nothing happens...

Is it the same issue? Or do you have a specific error message?

Steps I took:

(1) Go to group and click on 'Add image' (pop up windows ope with image upload function)
(2) Select new image or drag from previously uploaded images Then 'Upload'
(3) When confirming (pop up widow closes) the image appear as pending on the group page
(4) Confirm to add image => page turns blank, nothing happens...
(5) Refresh/go back to page => nothing has been added

Araka
01-06-2018, 11:47 PM
Yep exactly like that, angerbda.
Same steps followed, no error message just a blank white page.

Kealyan
01-08-2018, 04:40 PM
Hey buddies ^^

Just like you said dear Araka. It's exactly the same. A white page after clicking the send button.

Seems like it's only the pictures uploading function that do that. And it seems it only have problem on the groups pages cause I tried to add some pictures in my albums with the File Upload Manager and it works.

So... do we have a superhero around to save us from this bug? ^^