PDA

View Full Version : Aarin's video links to 2 live action BL movies have gone black

kinsugi
12-05-2016, 02:22 AM
Suddenly Last Summer and Going South links gone
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/videos/563/suddenly-last-summer-going.html

Suddenly Last Summer and Going South, two BL movies whose links were posted by Aarin under Videos, now have only black windows. There are notes in thread from people who viewed them in mid-November. My video window tries to load... something... for about 30 seconds, with 3 white dots, but then goes black. Same think happens in both video link windows.

Also, as a side note, when I edit in this thread, my paragraph doesn't wrap, but goes forever to the right!

darkfaith
12-05-2016, 06:03 AM
If you're using adblock plus, disable it on the page/video you want to watch. Then reload the page and try to play the video. At first these 3 dots will appear but after few seconds the video will load. It happens to me with videos from dailymotion, but once I disable the adblock plus, I have no problems watching the videos.

aarinfantasy
12-05-2016, 07:18 AM
Both videos load fine for me. I also think is because of the ad thing too.

Schneider
12-05-2016, 08:22 AM
Hi, I use adblock and AF is whitelisted. I am using chrome and do not face this issue. Try whitelisting AF or use a different browser and then see if problem still persists.

kinsugi
12-10-2016, 11:18 PM
Thank you all. I didn't see a whitelist option, but there was a place to disable AdblockPlus on that specific link so I was able to watch. :D And thank you, Aarin, for the movies! :hug: