PDA

View Full Version : Top to page toggle doesn't work?

Schneider
07-26-2016, 04:06 AM
Can someone please help to check if I'm the only one with this issue or it doesn't work for everyone? If you scroll to bottom of page next to quick navigation, there's a button called "top". Ideally (I am assuming since that's how it is everywhere) if you click on it, you should be taken to top of the page and have no need to scroll all the way up. But when I click on it, it takes me to the end (bottom) of the page instead of beginning of page (top).

Twinstar
07-26-2016, 12:58 PM
It works for me. I never use it but just tried it out and it worked fine. Did it just start doing this for you or has it always not worked?

Schneider
07-26-2016, 01:21 PM
I have only tried it recently but it has never worked whenever I tried. Hmm I wonder what could be the issue? I'm using chrome, I tried disabling the adblock in hopes it would fix this but nah. I'm not running any other add-on that can interfere with site's scripts. Any ideas?

Araka
07-26-2016, 10:15 PM
Tried aswell: working for me. Does it not work for all sites or just the main page?
And did you try some other website that have that feature? (trying to think of one that has it, but can't really name one right now)

Schneider
07-26-2016, 10:24 PM
Wow this is really strange. O.o I tried the option on phone thinking if my pc/browser has an issue it won't happen on phone but same problem persisted on phone too. I experienced it any pages I tried on AF, none worked. And yes, the function works perfectly for me on other forum based websites so I doubt it's a browser issue.

sumire007
07-27-2016, 07:16 AM
I never used that button before, never realized that it excisedXD But I have the same problem as you, it goes to the bottom too:hot:

bronakopdin
07-27-2016, 07:39 AM
just checked it and for me it works, but it seems you're not the only one either way

Schneider
07-27-2016, 08:21 AM
So we're stalled on a score of 3/2 :lol: It won't be a very huge deal if we never figure it out, but I just wanted to try resolving it because it's a bit of a pain scrolling up and down specially for threads with long posts and/or lot of pictures.

Twinstar
07-27-2016, 08:31 AM
Apparently Dai was doing some things last week with the server. Unsure if it is related but who knows. We also have the database error happening again right now. Aarin will check that out when she can. Maybe this issue will be fixed once that issue is.