PDA

View Full Version : Generic Avatars - Access

Kaoru89
01-21-2016, 06:01 PM
More collections, with of course, quality moderation.
I've noticed the fantastic collection of avatars a new user can choose and get going without too much trouble.
I myself would like to add my collection of Sukisho avatars but I assume I'd require more than a confirmed username.
So my suggestion is a more wide approach to everything user-made that might benefit AF in terms of art (avatars, signatures, wallpapers, etc.), with proper moderation of course.

I haven't read the FAQ on these matters, so if I'm already talking about something that is being done, you can delete this post, but please send me a PM with a few simple guidelines.

Twinstar
01-22-2016, 04:28 AM
The avatars that were added that everyone can use were chosen by a forum wide contest that we run sometimes. I am planning to do one but I am wanting to get the forum theme skins done first (which is a lot of work). You can feel free to use your own avatars yourself but right now there won't be a contest for a while (though I may do the avatar one before a site banner contest but not sure yet).

Kaoru89
01-23-2016, 07:16 PM
The avatars that were added that everyone can use were chosen by a forum wide contest that we run sometimes. I am planning to do one but I am wanting to get the forum theme skins done first (which is a lot of work). You can feel free to use your own avatars yourself but right now there won't be a contest for a while (though I may do the avatar one before a site banner contest but not sure yet).

Thanks Twinstar, you can delete the post at your convenience. Yeah it's a shame AF has never been very active in terms of members online but still, I for one always came back. Not really because of the shounen-ai fantasies (but I'm a fan of many) but it always a nice place to meet people (for some reason.)

Thanks again, Best wishes.