PDA

View Full Version : No card images in the iShop

laketica
03-24-2014, 12:47 PM
http://i.imgur.com/lpKizAq.png

That's what my iShop looks like when I browse by card level. I can see my own inventory just fine though. And when I browse by series, it looks fine too. ^^

Google Chrome~

Anyone else like this?

koukou710
03-24-2014, 01:17 PM
I'm having the exact same problem!

I can't see the cards when I'm browsing by card level or when I'm donating a card.

I'm using Safari.

laketica
03-24-2014, 01:35 PM
Oh yeah - that too, forgot to mention that - I don't see the card image when donating either. Yup, just those two scenarios!

angerbda
03-24-2014, 09:41 PM
Did you try clearing cache? Does it still not working?
Which operating system are you using? Browser I see are Chrome and Safari.

On my side, no issue of image display with Chrome or IE on win8rt
It just that takes a bit of time to load completely the images

lynixe
03-24-2014, 11:02 PM
try refreshing it a few times

had the same problem with firefox last night

but after a few refreshes, it might load out

laketica
03-25-2014, 12:43 AM
Win 7 ~ and yeah, refreshing it did the trick, thanks! ^^ also changed the fonts... interesting... I guess I should refresh on AF more often, LOL, maybe I missed other things just cuz of my awesome cache. :hahaha:

KadajChan
07-08-2014, 09:59 AM
I am having Ishop problems too. Didn't know where to post it , so I simply post it here. problem is that for example (Charles Grey => /72,000 pts ) is seen and works like (in name of the series, name of the character and cost) like => Charles 1/ (meaning the price and series name and character name can be easily changed) like Char/les :hot: dunno if I am being clear enough.
this problem is on firefox which I use more frequently but on chrome is ok.
EDIT:

it seems that the problem is with my firefox browser because my facebook has the same problem .