PDA

View Full Version : Theme reverts to Breezy Blue every visit

kinsugi
02-05-2014, 02:30 PM
Must re-select theme every time I log in
Dao may still be working on themes, but just in case this is unknown or just me:

I use Black and I'm happy to see it back... but it goes away when I log off. When I log in again, every time the forum has reverted to blindingly bright Breezy Blue, with all that white! *puts on sunglasses*

Also, theme selector box at bottom right shows as blank rather than saying "Quick Style Chooser."

Apologies if you are already aware and still working on themes!

AlexiaLee
02-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Hi kin!

To fix it do this:

Settings > General Settings > Miscellaneous Options, Forum Skin > Select Bleak Black

and then Save changes.

I'm seeing the style selector just fine though, I'm not sure if someone else is having trouble seeing it...

angerbda
02-05-2014, 06:53 PM
Which browser are you using, kinsugi ?
Did you try cleaning the cache and see if the theme selector still did not display?
Is the issues on all pages of the forum?

Yuuri Kirito
02-06-2014, 12:21 AM
I'm also using the Black theme, I also did what Alexia instructed and I haven't encountered this problem ever since.

gollumsfriend
02-06-2014, 11:09 AM
It's always Breezy Blue when one arrives. You'll get the color of your choice (that you saved) after you log in. At least it's always been this way for me for the past couple years.

Dai-kun
02-07-2014, 09:59 AM
When you change the skin with the quick style chooser at the bottom right of the forum, it only saves it as long as your session is logged in. If you want a permanent change to the default skin, you have to go through the settings like AlexiaLee stated.

Schneider
02-12-2014, 09:20 AM
Well... I always changed my theme from quick style chooser but it never reverted back. o.O When I login, it goes back to bleak black on its own.

Dai-kun
02-12-2014, 03:39 PM
I'm not sure. If at one point you set it in your settings to use bleak black, it will be that one that reverts every logout.