PDA

View Full Version : Point not sending

Lysian
01-23-2014, 04:13 PM
I try sending off points, in 2 different laptop and a desktop, it not sending at all :XD:

AlexiaLee
01-23-2014, 06:12 PM
Hi Lysian!

I've just sent you 1 point lol did you receive it?

Could you try to send me again 1 point? XD

aarinfantasy
01-24-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi Lysian, may I know what browser are you using? Is it Internet Explorer?

Can you try using another browser if possible to test if it works?

Lysian
01-24-2014, 09:15 AM
I wonder if it just me having problems then, I'm using IE, I try sending points off again just now and it was a no go...I did gotten the 1 point from Alexialee :hot:

aarinfantasy
01-24-2014, 10:56 PM
Okay I think it is IE's issue. I have AF Card Maker to send me points from IE and it didn't work too.
I wonder if there are anyone else using IE having this problem??

Is the points giving urgent? Please let me know so I can arrange this to give to the person first while we look into this issue.
Sorry about the inconvenience.

gollumsfriend
01-24-2014, 11:48 PM
I transferred 15 Million to my points from savings and then sent them to AF Card Maker late last night (few hours after Lysian's post) and had no problems at all.

I don't use IE though....I use Mozilla Firefox.

aarinfantasy
01-24-2014, 11:58 PM
Yeah gollumsfriend, using Firefox seems to be fine for me too. So I think is browser issue, have to inform Dai-kun about this.

Dai-kun
01-25-2014, 02:47 PM
Looks like the "perform action: transfer" doesn't show at all from which bank (points or savings) you are transferring from; therefore, it's giving an error. It's an issue with IE and I need to look into this. For now, the only work around is to select another "To Account - Change:" bank. Just toggle it back and forth to the one you want to transfer the points to the user. So if you click "Savings" to get the popup menu showing up, change the Savings option to Points in the "To Account - Change:" row, which will let you see the "perform action: transfer" selection box, and then change it back to Savings.

Lysian
01-27-2014, 12:31 PM
sorry for the delay reply, life got the best of me :hot:
Indeed, I try it again just now, and it was still nothing :hot: It's mostly just sending off points for my game, so that can wait for a while, I'll see If I can get a friend to send it off and pay her back later, and see how that goes...Best of luck with fixing the problem, and thank you for everything :shy: