PDA

View Full Version : Bank transfer problem

bra00724
07-01-2013, 04:50 PM
Can't send any points
I have the same problem with bank transfer like kashirax in earlier thread. I can't send any points. I don't know how to fix it. Please help.

kriska22
07-01-2013, 05:39 PM
I did some tests on your account:

Own Account: Transfer from Points to Savings (and vice-versa)
Donate Points to Points (from your account to mine)

All worked just fine. May I know the details of your problem? Like what type of bank transactions (savings to points, points to points), the recipient, and your location in the forum when you did the points transfer (is it in a forum thread? or at the bank main page (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/credits.php)?).

bra00724
07-01-2013, 06:13 PM
I want to send points to bronakopdin (50.000). Points to points. I did it in a thread and bank main page. I still see little blank page after submiting. Also nothing changes after transfering savings to points and the other way on bank main page on my own account.

Edit: Transfering points on my account works. Still can't sent points to other members.

bra00724
07-02-2013, 07:54 AM
After 12 hours I still can't send points to other members. Help please.

kriska22
07-02-2013, 06:30 PM
After 12 hours I still can't send points to other members. Help please.

Hi bra00724,

I did some tests from your account to bronakopdin:

Points to points (bank page) = ok
Points to points Thread/postbit link = ok

Internal transfer works too. Whenever you do transfers, do you see the success dialog box? Btw, if you do transfers make sure to refresh the bank main page to see the changes. Also, according to the logs you were able to transfer 50,000 pts to bronakopdin yesterday. She also left you a VM saying she got it.

Let us know if the issue is fixed.

Thanks! :)

bra00724
07-02-2013, 07:58 PM
One of the members gave me an idea to use other browser. I used google chrome and it worked. So the problem is solved.... partialy. When I'm using IE dialog box is blank and points stay on my account.

Twinstar
07-03-2013, 12:14 AM
I believe IE has some known issues with the forum, hence why it is usually recommended to use other sites like firefox or chrome. Glad it works for you in another browser though :)