PDA

View Full Version : Fiction Bug

Zynai
05-26-2013, 09:30 PM
There's no way to read chapter 2...
On certain stories in the fiction section, there is no Entry Navigation or any other means for me to view anything beyond the first chapter. Originally, I figured it was a problem with the mobile version but then it persisted on my pc. Could someone please help? It's very confusing and rather frustrating...

peilicanhelican
05-26-2013, 10:53 PM
Can you specify which stories? In some stories, the authors don't use the entry navigation thing and continue their stories in the comments. For those, you'll have to hunt through the comments and look for the author's posts for continuations and more chapters.

This was the case for the story Data transfer (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/fiction/showentry.php?e=60988) by hColleen.

angerbda
05-27-2013, 05:06 AM
as pelicanhelican mentioned, it is most likely due to the fact the author does not use this function.
Entry Navigation is not automated and has to be set by the author, therefore, some threads have no navigation.

Zynai
05-27-2013, 08:02 AM
as pelicanhelican mentioned, it is most likely due to the fact the author does not use this function.
Entry Navigation is not automated and has to be set by the author, therefore, some threads have no navigation.
Oh darn... Thanks so much for the info!