PDA

View Full Version : confirm your e-mail address not possible

Zetsuai
05-09-2013, 12:36 PM
confirm your e-mail address not possible
I had the problem, that since the 26th of April none of the notification emails arrived me anymore ... :lonely: ...
since I had the problem in December of 2012 for the first time and there I just changed my email address to get it working again (still don't know why it stopped working in the first place, but I was happy that everything was back to normal)

today I tried it again:

I changed my email address
BUT the email to confirm my e-mail address did not arrive!!!
I changed my email address again
no confirmation e-mail
I changed my email address again (every time another email address)
no confirmation e-mail

now I'm really stuck ... tried all my email addresses ... :cries: ...

and I have this message on top of every site on aarin:

Now that you're registered, you need to confirm your e-mail address. An e-mail was sent to your account. Please verify your e-mail by clicking on the verification link in the e-mail.

Unconfirmed accounts will be deleted every 7 days.

I don't want my account to be deleted!!! ... :nooo: ...
HELP PLEASE!!!

kriska22
05-09-2013, 06:39 PM
Hi Zet,

I changed your status to "Registered" so no need to worry about the confirmation email. :)

As for the emails not arriving, I am trying to reproduce this now.

Dai-kun
05-09-2013, 09:38 PM
I'll be looking more into bugs and updates soon. Tell me what you find Kriska and I'll help troubleshoot.

Zetsuai
05-10-2013, 01:25 AM
thank you so much for changing my status kriska22 ... :banzai: ...
what a relieve!!!

laketica
05-10-2013, 06:53 PM
I used to have this bug as well, starting around then, my email notifications weren't coming and I had filed a bug for that... But then somehow it seems my gmail just started to filter AF into spam even though it had been fine all this time. XD not sure if you also looked in spam? And was every single one of the email addresses you tried from the same server, like gmail or hotmail or etc?

Zetsuai
05-11-2013, 02:01 PM
XD not sure if you also looked in spam? And was every single one of the email addresses you tried from the same server, like gmail or hotmail or etc?

looked in every spam box of course and one of my email addresses is from gmx.de and the other 2 from my own pages zetsuai.eu and zetsu.de ... so all from normally save services ... never had any problems with them ... :sob: ...

kriska22
05-11-2013, 06:43 PM
Hi Zet,

I tried to send you a test email but it bounced back with SMTP error. Kindly check your mail settings and make sure to allow emails from aarinfantasy domain to pass through.

Reference from gmx (this link was included in the email that I received):
http://postmaster.gmx.com/en/error-messages?ip=72.52.158.48#blacklisted

Zetsuai
05-12-2013, 04:58 AM
I checked everything on my gmx account again
staff@aarinfantasy.com is even on my whitelist
I have really no idea what to change else ... (>.<) ...
gonna try using another new email address (you never can have too many of them) ... :sigh: ...

Zetsuai
05-12-2013, 05:24 AM
I tried a @googlemail.com address and I could confirm it and recieved a test pm as mail from a friend ... so it seems I'm fine for now ... :relax: ...

kriska22
05-14-2013, 10:39 AM
I tried a @googlemail.com address and I could confirm it and recieved a test pm as mail from a friend ... so it seems I'm fine for now ... :relax: ...
Hi!

I sent you a test email to check if it can get through.

Zetsuai
05-14-2013, 10:43 AM
arrived perfectly fine ... (^_^) ... thank you very much!!!

kriska22
05-14-2013, 05:53 PM
arrived perfectly fine ... (^_^) ... thank you very much!!!
Ok, glad to hear that! ^^