PDA

View Full Version : Notification of Visitor Message

ManyVoices
12-26-2012, 05:12 PM
Won't go away
I found the problem and it's not showing a visitor message waiting for me any longer.

celtic7irish
06-12-2013, 08:43 PM
Ah, sorry. I'm bumping this issue up. I've been having the same problem. I went back through 20 pages of VMs (from way before I had this problem) and opened up every VM conversation, but the VM Notification is still there. I've tried clearing my cache and everything. I'm not sure why it won't go away, but it makes it hard to get to my inbox to send a new message because I have to go the roundabout way through settings because the VM notification is always there, so I can't go straight to my inbox.

kriska22
06-13-2013, 08:02 AM
Ah, sorry. I'm bumping this issue up. I've been having the same problem. I went back through 20 pages of VMs (from way before I had this problem) and opened up every VM conversation, but the VM Notification is still there. I've tried clearing my cache and everything. I'm not sure why it won't go away, but it makes it hard to get to my inbox to send a new message because I have to go the roundabout way through settings because the VM notification is always there, so I can't go straight to my inbox.

Hi,

I cleared it for you. :) Someone also encountered the same bug before. The solution for this is, post in your profile and delete it. This is a known bug which hopefully will be resolved by future forum version(s).

Let me know if you have any further problems.