PDA

View Full Version : Lost Points

celtic7irish
07-28-2012, 08:06 PM
Points disappeared during transfer
Wasn't sure whether to post this here as a bug, or just send a PM to aarin, so I'm going to do both, just in case it's happened to anybody else. Or maybe I just got unlucky. :(

At about 5:55 PM (GMT-5), I attempted to transfer 12,000,000 points from my savings to my checking account. 10,000,000 was intended for help with a card submission, and the other 2,000,000 I was going to use to buy Kotetsu L10. However, while I got the confirmed PM stating that I had successfully 'earned 12,000,000 points for donate', the points never made it into my point account. They were, however, taken from my savings account.

I don't know where the points went, or if they'll show up, but I wanted to not this here in case it's a glitch that more than one person has. I saved what screenshots I could. Sadly, I didn't see it coming, so I couldn't save a screenshot of my original balances, but I have the PM confirmation and a screenshot of my current balances in the bank, as well as the transaction log. I hope this is enough. Thanks, and I'm sorry for the trouble! And I really, really hope this hasn't happened to anybody else.

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab50/celtic7irish/PMConfirmation.png

http://i848.photobucket.com/albums/ab50/celtic7irish/TransactionLog.png

fataltea
07-29-2012, 10:22 PM
I tried two transfers from savings to checking, had no problem. While I'm sorry you had trouble, hopefully it was a one-time error and aarin can help you out.

celtic7irish
07-29-2012, 11:02 PM
I just wanted to touch base with you. I tried a small transfer today (just in case), and then a larger one, from points to savings, and didn't have any problems. So whatever the glitch was, it appears to either have corrected itself, or been fixed by whatever's been done to the coding by Dai-kun recently. I just wanted to let you know that it hasn't happened again, and to say thank you again! And aarin sent the points I had lost (thanks again, aarin!), so I'm good to go. I'm really sorry for all the trouble! Seems I was just really, really unlucky.