PDA

View Full Version : Sig Issue

JadedTyrs
05-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Sig not showing up
Hey, Sorry to bother but my signature doesn't seem to be showing up in my forum posts. What's weird is that it seem to show up in the "About Me" section of my profile.
I've tried deleting and saving the whole thing over again, nothing. Tried using just the picture, nothing. Tried just text, nothing. (These are all in posts, it still shows up fine in the "About Me" ) I went and reset my general settings to make sure I didn't do anything weird but normally I keep it as the forum puts it... I've even tried editing the signature in a different browser, but still not showing up in posts..

It's not life or death but I wish I could show off my pretty signature.. Thanks for any reply~!

Twinstar
05-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Can you try using the tags please. I'd like to see if that may work. Also try posting somewhere after trying that to see if it'll show up in a new post.

JadedTyrs
05-10-2012, 07:55 PM
You mean uploading to a site, and using the img tags from there? I hadn't thought of that~ Will try after posting somewhere. Thanks for the speedy reply!

JadedTyrs
05-10-2012, 08:14 PM
Oh dear... It's working now. I'm sorry, it just wasn't updating my old posts with the new sig. Probably because I've never had one before.. I am very sorry to bother you! But thank you, once again, for taking the time out to help me! <3

Twinstar
05-10-2012, 08:18 PM
No problem :) Glad it's working now ^_^