PDA

View Full Version : Fiction section issue

BerserkRaccoon
03-12-2012, 08:15 AM
rating changed, series got unvisible
Hello!

I've got a problem with my fiction. I have created a new thread (for my former one shots) - as serials with 6 chapters now ( "I look at you") . Due to content of the last chapter I had to change the category from 16+ to 18+... However, since I've done so - the series in no longer visible in neither of the categories :( I don't know, if I've done something wrong or the site just needs so long to rearrange the rating - but neither I, nor the readers can see the story and the update :( (but obviously it's visible to those who have subscribed in their subscribtion list)
I would be really, really greatfull, If you'd explane me what's wrong and how I can get it all back to normal :/ I mean, I'm just a bit panicky by now -.- Sorry, if I'm annoying with my ranting :(

angerbda
03-12-2012, 10:16 AM
What you changed is the rating. I can see te rating is 18+ and not 16+...
Did you select the 18+ category in the dropdown box related when updating?

Your story is under Original-Fiction 17.9- >> Serials

--- EDIT ---
The other thing your forget to do is to set your thread under Complete or In Progess sub-section.
The story is just under Series

BerserkRaccoon
03-12-2012, 01:48 PM
So sorry, kind of used the wrong word - I meant RATING :) yes, I've changed the rating it's on "18+" now. Yes, by using the drop down box. So how come, you see it in 17,9-? I don't get it...
And it is really marked as one IN-PROGRESS. And it was all right as I've updated the first time after creating the new thread, I mean it was visible in that category... Otherwise I'd probably not notice the change... Sorry, I feel so dumb :/

Anyway, Thank you for for answering :)

BerserkRaccoon
03-12-2012, 06:06 PM
P.S.: I don't know what happened, but I can see it at last in 18+ series :)

THANK YOU for your time!!! :)

angerbda
03-12-2012, 08:36 PM
What I was meaning is that there are 2 things as of information:

The rating: check box - mentioning 16+ or 18+
The Status: In Progress Completed check box
and
the category: drop down box with the list of location where the thread is posted.

Status and Rating are for information and sorting purpose
Category is what drives the location of the post

When I checked yesterday, it was posted under "original fiction 17.9-" / "Serials" ... Under Serials there are In Progress and Completed, but it was not under this. So it was seen under serials only.