PDA

View Full Version : User birthdays not displaying at bottom of Forum main page

commonlogic
02-14-2012, 10:03 AM
Noticed because it's my birthday today, went and looked at the bottom of the main forum page to see who I could wish a Happy Birthday today (a habit I haven't quite picked back up yet since I came back to the forum) and noticed that instead of a list of usernames, all that is displayed there is "Array", which I'm assuming is just placeholder text indicating that more than one user has a birthday today.

I haven't looked at the list in quite some time, so I'm not sure if it's displaying that way because it's my birthday or if this is a regular bug. I would need to check tomorrow to know for sure. It's a shame if it's an ongoing problem, however, because I've wished a lot of people a Happy Birthday after seeing their name in that list and would like to continue doing so :/

I apologize if this has already been mentioned/reported.

Twinstar
02-14-2012, 10:36 AM
This is a bug that started when the forum was updated (I believe). Dai is aware of this and will work on that and the other bugs when he can :) Question, did you still get your birthday points?

Happy B-day btw ^_^

commonlogic
02-14-2012, 11:44 AM
Yep, birthday points still work, so the forum knows whose users have a birthday today, they're just not being caught for the display on the main page.