PDA

View Full Version : Boku no Sexual Harassment cards to iShop

SECU
01-11-2012, 02:59 PM
Hello!

I was browsing the iShop once again to see what was new and I noticed there isn't any section for Boku no Sexual Harassment (My Sexual Harassment). There're cards from series that doesn't contain any yaoi, for example Howl's Moving Castle, Rurouni Kenshin and Spirited away. So I was wondering, why not add Boku no Sexual Harassment cards too? It's an old series, I know, but many liked it, including my friends. I would add Mr. Honma and Mochizuki-san since they were the protagonists in the series. Fujita-kun isn't necessary, but it would be a good bonus. For example there's Yukihito and his lover in the Haru wo Daiteita -cards even they weren't so important characters after all.

Twinstar
01-11-2012, 08:29 PM
For now Aarin has a huge list of cards to go through and make based off requests from members. I know she knows of this series and will make cards for it someday. But for now please be patient and wait to suggest cards when the suggestion thread reopens. It may take a while according to Aarin but please wait for that.

If you are unfamiliar with it, this is the list of cards she still has to do --> here (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f295/t111778-submitting-cards-ishop-%5Bclosed%5D.html#post2639904).

This was the suggestion thread --> here (http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f27/t112664-official-card-suggestion-ishop.html). And I know BnSH was suggested in there already.

aarinfantasy
01-12-2012, 08:12 PM
Hi SECU, currently I do not take any suggestions because if I do, I will get it EVERYDAY and there's no end to it. Just like Twinstar said too.
At that time when the suggestion thread was open, I had taken in the more requested ones or character with very nice pics angle for card... so for BnSH, there's not much request and wasn't any appealing pics. Anyway, I am taking a break from card making for a few months first after the current list has been done... then will rethink about the card suggestions and submissions thread (change up some criterias on submitting it). Thanks for suggesting, but the non-yaoi characters are just as important as they have their own fandoms especially in doujins and so on...