PDA

View Full Version : I can't understand the new image upload system

daniyagami
11-06-2011, 07:06 AM
I'm trying to upload images to personal album
I'm trying to upload an image to my personal album but I can't understand how it works.
I uploaded the image, the image appears in that box that have all my images uploaded but doesn't appear in the album.
What I must to do to make the image appear in the album, like it used to be, with a description?
Is there a tutorial somewhere? I could not find it.

Thank you.

Miko
11-06-2011, 07:58 AM
Okay... try following these steps and let me know if you have any trouble getting it to work.

--- You've Already Done this Bit --

1. Select the Album to which you wish to add pictures.
2. Click Upload pictures.
3. In the dialogue window that pops up, click the "+ Add Files" button
4. When the small upload box pops-up, click "Select Files" to upload from your PC (or Simple Uploader, or Website alternatively)--repeat action for multiple images.
5. Click "Upload Files" to upload the selected image/s.
6. Once uploaded, the selected images will appear among the thumbnails in that first dialogue window.

--- This is What You Do Next --

7. Click the checkbox to the bottom-right of each image you wish to add to your album.
8. Mouse over the check image/one of the checked images, Drag and Drop into the bottom section of the dialogue window, under attachment--where it says: "2. Drag previously uploaded files into this area to attach them."
9. Click Done, at the very bottom-right of the dialogue box--where it says: "Selected Attachments: DONE"
10. You will then get a page with your selected images and which Album there are going to be placed in, so that you can move to a different or edit the description.
11. Save Changes.

daniyagami
11-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Thank you so much, it worked. :)