PDA

View Full Version : Search Results page 2+ end in Error

dolceluna
10-16-2011, 12:43 PM
Hello,

I'm not sure if I'm the only one experiencing this but the last 2-3 days when ever I search for something
the first 25 results (page 1) show up but when ever i try to get the rest of the results (page 2 +) I get this error messege

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms

this happens even if i click the >> arrow or the next page number.

angerbda
10-16-2011, 11:11 PM
Are you talking about the search in the main forum or somewhere else? (fiction, gallery, ...)

AlexiaLee
10-18-2011, 12:59 AM
Yeah, I'm having this problem too in the forum. When I use the search function to find my own threads and posts it happens exactly what dolceluna says :/ You can view the last 25 results but when you click to go to the second page appears an error message.

Halite75
10-19-2011, 02:49 PM
I'm not getting any errors when I use the Quick Search box at the top of the forum or when I go into advanced search. I have no problem going to the other pages. Is this error happening when you are searching within a forum?

anarikki
11-25-2012, 07:57 AM
I have a problem with search function either. I usually search in Manga download forum, there are some result pages but I can view only the first page result. When I try to view second or another, it shows " Sorry, no match...".

cabbit_girl
11-25-2012, 11:28 AM
I have noticed that if I'm searching for something and it has multiple pages, the other pages will not show IF the results are extremely old, like over 2 years old from last post