PDA

View Full Version : "Double transfers" and negative numbers.

gollumsfriend
08-24-2011, 01:08 PM
This has happened before, a long time ago...
I just transferred 500,000 pts from my 'points' to my 'savings'. Yes, I hit the button only ONCE.

The transfer occurred two times. Proof's in my bank logs and I received two PM notices about two transfers.

I'm now left with negative numbers in my points. :( Pleeeeeeeease fix this for me. :please: Thanks!

(My 'savings' should have been 8,500,000 after the single transaction, and I should have still had over 200,000 in my 'points'---sorry, I don't know the exact number).

**EDIT** After more thought on the problem, I've realized I could probably fix it myself by transferring the second 500,000 transaction out of the 'savings' and back into the 'points', where it should have never left in the first place.

But.......I'm leaving it for now because I wanted admin to see what happened first. Not to mention that I don't want another issue with another transfer.......:(

Dai-kun
08-26-2011, 01:50 PM
You can do a reverse transfer. It happens sometimes, I've seen reports of it.

gollumsfriend
08-26-2011, 01:51 PM
Aarin took care of it, thanks!

Minako285
12-15-2012, 08:07 PM
Hi, sorry but I got two issues:
I did the same thing but the reverse. I transfer 3,100,000 from my saving to my point account and I guess I hit the button twice anyway I saw that I than have a negative balance in my saving (which make sense since I didn't have another 3,100,000) and so I did a reverse but now I have that extra value in my saving which should not be there. This lead into my second issue, my balance for my saving shows only 3,100,000 but I had some balance after the transfer...just can't remember how much (not millions but hundred thousand). Is there some way to adjust what it should be?

cabbit_girl
12-16-2012, 08:05 AM
please send me a screenshot of you bank activity to see what amounts you are missing