PDA

View Full Version : iShop errors

celtic7irish
08-04-2011, 10:24 PM
Umm....sorry to do this immediately after the update (which I love the new set-up design, by the way!), but I'm having some problems with the iShop now, as far as moving cards.

1. When I move the cards, I can't shift a card to move it 'between' two other cards. I can only move the card one space at a time, which takes a very long time when I'm shifting a L4 card at the very top down to the rest of my L4 cards.

2. When I actually went through the entire process of moving Van L4 from the front of my deck down to the L4 'V's, and hit save, I got this error message:

Request-URI Too Large

The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.

Yes, I just copied and pasted. :)

Dai-kun
08-04-2011, 10:51 PM
Thanks, I will have kriska22 look into this.

kriska22
08-05-2011, 08:54 AM
Hi celtic,

1. Moving between cards is possible. I'll take note of this.

2. When I tested it in my pc I had over 100 cards and everything is ok. Never thought to go more than that. >< I will check the ishop tomorrow. I'll test it using the same number of cards that you currently have (or even more) and try to replicate the error.

Thanks for reporting! :)

celtic7irish
08-05-2011, 12:14 PM
Thanks, kriska. And I didn't explain that properly, I don't think. It's not that I have to move it one at a time. It's that, when I move a card, it swaps places with another card wherever I move it to. So, for example, if I try to move Ban (L10) down three rows, and put it between Yukio (L9) and Yuki Eiri (L9), I can't move it between it. It highlights one of the cards, and then Ban (L10) takes its place, and the L9 card moves up to where Ban was. If there's a trick to moving them between cards, I don't know what it is or how to do it. :lonely: So, the only way for me to move the cards was to swap it one card at a time until I had it where I wanted it. And then I hit 'save' and got the error message. Maybe it's my browser? I was using Chrome.

AlexiaLee
08-05-2011, 02:21 PM
May I suggest to add again the characters name? So I can use Crtl + F and find a certain card easily.

kriska22
08-05-2011, 07:33 PM
@celtic
Thanks for the explanation. I think I get what you mean. Btw, I just made a quick test with the ishop using 600+ cards and the reordering works just fine (after tweaking the script). Dai and I have to thoroughly test it later.

@Alexia
Yes, I saw a post regarding that. That will be added. :)

AlexiaLee
08-06-2011, 07:03 PM
@celtic
Thanks for the explanation. I think I get what you mean. Btw, I just made a quick test with the ishop using 600+ cards and the reordering works just fine (after tweaking the script). Dai and I have to thoroughly test it later.

@Alexia

Thank you kriska :)
Also, is it possible to add a link to the iShop index in the Card Shop Menu section ??
I mean, this link:
http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/f295/t134382-ishop-index-card-template.html
in this place:
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/alexiel_dream/3456.png
http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn39/alexiel_dream/3456.png

celtic7irish
08-07-2011, 07:30 PM
@celtic

@Alexia

After tweaking the script? :D That's good to hear. I can't wait until we can try the new set-up again! It makes it a lot faster to scroll through my cards when I have three per row. :lol:

Thanks so much, kriska! :hug: And thank you, too, Dai-kun! :hug:

Dai-kun
08-08-2011, 08:49 PM
I will be updating the iShop with the new files I received soon.

kriska22
08-14-2011, 10:48 AM
@Alexia
That suggestion is possible. However, something better will be implemented. ;)

For those who are wondering, the ishop is still being tested. Thanks for understanding!

Kadaj_chan
08-30-2011, 05:47 PM
so , I noticed a [-]little[/-] error in Ishop. I bought a spacer by mistake but when I wanted to sell it back it just won't get sold back. (I tried twice) funny thing was I got the points back but the Ishop didn't take the card back. me and my friend thought it might be a glitch on my account so I sent it to her so she try selling/examining ( :lol: ) it still didn't work :XD:

nevertheless the spacer is still in my own inventory cause she sent it back xD

P.S. didn't know if I should made another thread for this since it was Ishop related too <<

Dai-kun
08-30-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the information. The ishop has been temporarily closed until this is fixed.

Anyhow, it would have been better if this was sent through a PM since it's a pretty bad exploit.

Kadaj_chan
08-31-2011, 04:30 AM
sorry sorry :hot:

and thank you for the hard work :hug: