PDA

View Full Version : I keep getting logged out automaticlly

LestatxArmand
07-24-2011, 10:34 PM
I dont' know where to go for help sorry if this is in the wrong place
When I log in to aarianfantasy it will only take but a few seconds while browsing the forums for me to find that I've been logged out automatically. I've tried logging in and hitting the remember me button but I still get logged out. I've had this account for several months now and I've made sure to activate my account completely so I don't know what the problem may be. I was told to just refresh the page in the chats but that didn't help.

Dai-kun
07-24-2011, 11:01 PM
Did you try using a different browser? Did it work? If not, what browser are you using? Did you allow your browsers to accept cookies? Did you login through the forum instead of the main page (aarinfantasy.com)? Do you browse in safe mode? Do you or other people clear cookies on your computer?

LestatxArmand
07-24-2011, 11:24 PM
Well I use firefox and the other browser we have is IE and I don't like using it. Cookies wasn't enabled but enabled them and was still logged out. I log in through the forum rather than the main page I always do but I've never had this problem. I don't know what safe mode is so I can't be browsing in it or if I should be then I am. since this only recently started. I've cleared everything when I go to tools in the browser. Downloading, browsing, forum and search history, cache, cookies and active log ins are all cleared when I do clear from tools.

aarinfantasy
07-25-2011, 03:04 AM
I had this same problem yesterday with IE but not Firefox, in IE I got logged out immediately after I entered my username and password. Tried a few times with and without Remember Me. The weirdest thing is... it worked fine today without any issues when using IE, as if it's auto fixed by itself. I am not sure what is the main cause of the problem or how to really solve it.

Have spoken to Dai-kun about this today too~

LestatxArmand
07-25-2011, 02:05 PM
so will this issue be resolved soon? And in the mean time what do I do?

Dai-kun
07-25-2011, 07:52 PM
This issue cannot be resolved because it's not a server problem--it's the client.

Your problem and aarin's problem are completely different to begin with as you had cookies disabled initially. I'm not sure why your browser setup was set to disable cookies, since that's not what people usually do, and definitely not something you can accidentally disable.

Now that your cookies are enabled and you are still getting this problem, it's something else that's affecting your browser. Like I said above, you have to try out on other browsers and see if it's happening to them too, in your case IE. It's not a case of like or not here, but we're just trying to test and troubleshoot why exactly aren't you staying logged in. You didn't say if you tested it out with the other browser so I cannot go any further.

Go and try it with IE and see if the problem happens there also. Another thing with firefox, make sure you don't have any addon that could block stuff.

BF2525
07-31-2011, 06:36 PM
I am having this problem now too. What I did observe was that from the quick log in, I couldn't log in 'cause it automatically logged me out. So I had to click the log in link after I get the log in error for the pop-up log in to pop up for me to log in. This way, I could log in.

Dai-kun
07-31-2011, 09:32 PM
I was working on the user database earlier today, and there was a notice stating the login problem while I was working on it to notify everyone.
I guess I'll make it super big and in red text next time since I had a few people msging me about it.

I am done and everyone should be able to log in properly now. If not, clear your cookies and try again.

yukiinoyume
08-01-2011, 12:28 AM
Thank you, Daik-kun :pushup: I'm so glad I can log in now ^^

BF2525
08-01-2011, 03:29 AM
Thanks, Dai-kun, you're really quick on your work! :)

dead_bunny
08-01-2011, 07:14 AM
Thank you! I had this problem yesterday, panicked a bit lol, but today is working just fine ^^

MerisaChanify
04-26-2012, 03:23 PM
Hey!! I know, this is an old problem, but it happens to me now. I can't log in, even after cleaning my cookies. I'm freakin out right now,cuz I just registered. I didn't work since the first time I wanted to log in...