PDA

View Full Version : No notification receiving cards

darkalchemist
04-18-2011, 04:16 PM
When being donated an ishop card you don't get a notification.
This doesn't happen all the time but occasionally when receiving an ishop card from someone, you don't get a notification. The card just appears into your inventory and it's impossible to know who sent it. Not a major issue but for those who like to keep track and give thankyous to the donors, it's inconvenient.

Serafine
04-18-2011, 07:23 PM
Probably in your settings? Check it. Or maybe your inbox is full.

:smile:

I requested cards yesterday, and I got them all along with the notifications.

darkalchemist
04-19-2011, 01:26 AM
It's not just me and my inbox is empty anyway and settings untouched. (I mean the real official ishop cards, by the way, not the ones some members make on their own.)

kriska22
04-19-2011, 08:31 AM
We haven't modified yet the ishop's code to allow anonymous card donation. So this is probably a random bug.

Anyone who also experienced the same thing?

Dirdri
04-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Yup I have the same problem. I get the card but no notification in my inbox

divinegrace92
04-19-2011, 08:46 AM
yep.. it happened to me several times now...
back when the cards went back after the forum upgrade... another around Feb..and another just yesterday.. I'm not sure if there were other cards but these were the times i noticed since the cards were L10 and the others my friend told me she gave cards through VM but never had a notification.

Kadaj_chan
04-19-2011, 11:33 AM
it happened to me some time ago once . *about a month ago or so* (but since it only happened once I just ignored it) it was Fran L8 :XD:

Serafine
04-19-2011, 06:43 PM
It's not just me and my inbox is empty anyway and settings untouched. (I mean the real official ishop cards, by the way, not the ones some members make on their own.)

Yes I was talking about the official ishop card. Just received four of them yesterday with their respective notifications. :smile: Hm, probably a bug?

gollumsfriend
04-27-2011, 11:07 AM
It hasn't happened to me. This is the first I've heard of it. O_O

NekoYumiko
03-27-2012, 06:24 PM
I also didn't received notifications for my last 3 cards. They'd just appeared in my inventory though my inbox wasn't full and I didn't touched any settings. So for me this bug is relatively new (it's going on since this year's January).

angerbda
03-27-2012, 09:54 PM
The only cards I ever received without notifications are the cards sent by Aarin (the ones I either sponsored or were picked on a contest for the ishop cards)
All other cards sent by other users I always had a notification with it...