aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yaoi Lover
    India, though I'd go anywhere with my computer and networks ^_^
    Savings

Ace (L5)Heart 1 (Blue)Luffy (L10)
    Sebastian (L13)Shanks (L8)Gray (L9)
    Sanzo (L10)Zoro (L7)Sanji (L9)

Hmm, I'm not really curious about why those members have been banned. I'm just curious in general as to what leads to banning. And as far I get stupidgirlang's question, it had more to do with the interpretation and extent of the rules rather than the existence of the rules themselves.

Yaoi Expert

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)(S019) TinkleWing 1 (Right)
    Spacer 1Heart 4 (Rainbow)Spacer 1
    Luffy (L10)Sanji (L9)Ace (L10)

I'm just curious: what are the limitations of banned users? Can they access to the site, write threads and posts, VMs, thanks, reps... ?

Suracis
    Banned users cannot access the forum at all. They can only probably get onto the homepage but that's about it.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

CactuarGunji (L6)Tsuzuki (L3)
    Chocobo(S015) Ewon(S014) Keisuke
    Yoruichi (cat)Ginpachi (L9)Hijikata (L10)

@Yav: you do have a point there about it being like a hall of shame, though there were some interesting questions asked, thanks for answering them

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

Hall of shame *claps with hs hands* please some freaky horror show, look at him he was banend, throw tomatoes and vegetables. Sorry I have a medical condition, I can be hillibilly sometimes.

Suracis
    Although, I do agree with some of the people here that want to know why these people are banned. For example, I saw a veteran member on this forum just now who has done a lot of stuff for this forum I believe and all of a sudden, the person is banned. Now that's a wonder on my part...

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Spacer 1Nidaime, Tobirama Senju (L6)Spacer 1
    Spacer 1Minato (L6)Spacer 1
    Levi SnK (L8)Mahiro Fuwa (L2)Yogi (L1)

I agree that a hall of shame it's not necessary. But I was curious too about the reasons for being banned. I'm glad Yavannah explained them to us.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Koko Hekmatyar (L5)Re-L Mayer (L3)Sion (L7)
    Nai (L6)Alois (L6)Ciel (L9)
    Strawberry Cake 1Ramen 1Lin Xianming (L8)

Quote Originally Posted by Suracis View Post
    Although, I do agree with some of the people here that want to know why these people are banned. For example, I saw a veteran member on this forum just now who has done a lot of stuff for this forum I believe and all of a sudden, the person is banned. Now that's a wonder on my part...
    Yeah I think that a reintegration of these members should be made possible. I mean, they served so long and so much on the Aarinfantasy vessel, that they should be reintegrated. May be a ceremony-thread where they present their excuses should be created, they'll show regret and contrition for waht they did. Then other members (personnally, I'll be glad to do it) will welcome them again. I mean if I was banned, I touch wood, I woluld like to receive a second chance.
    Please Mods, I bow before you like in Japan, consider this matter seriously. Any man deserves a second chance. May be they should cut a finger, but they should reintegrate the forum.

Suracis
    As good as your intentions may be accatone, I'm afraid that something like that won't happen. They may unban someone that may cause them even more trouble than last time. Now, it may just work if they unban the people who have offenses that aren't totally bad but that's just my opinion.

Fuji
    I agree with Suracris: unbanning banned members is probably a bad idea (unless this is a temporary ban until they are 16) because according to Yavannah's explanation, the person would have to ignore multiple mod warnings to begin with... and someone who doesn't listen to the mods to the point that the mods have to ban him/her is probably not going to show any sincere remorse once they are banned. :/

I personally don't care why people are banned either because the rules are pretty clear, and the mods won't ban you without warning first. As long as I don't have any angry red letter mod warnings, I'm doing something right?? :P

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast