aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

(S053) Victor NikiforovLove (02) left(S052) Yuri Katsuki
    DS_002_(4)bottomleftXmas (006)DS_002_(5)bottommid
    DS_002_(2)topmid(S059) Kurose(S058) Maya

Boy's Love Scramble! PC format, seiyuu voices missing.

After I completed installation the game to pc everything went smooth including background sound, button sound except one thing, It didn't have characters voice, why???

Then I started to find another sources to download and install again(I did 3 times) but the outcomes were the same...no character voices. What's the problem? and what should I do??

I use windows XP. Thank you for helping in advance!.
    Last edited by lllTakelll; 10-31-2014 at 11:08 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Hello lllTakelll!

I'm going to start by saying I don't have this game installed, but a common issue when voice acting is missing is something to do with how the voice samples are recorded.

OGG is a music format, like MP3, but it requires "Codecs" to play properly. I have a few OGG's that I'd like you to test to see if you can hear them or not. There are two samples, from two different games. One is a Voice clip, the other is BG Music. Let me know if you can hear all of these or not.

Voice Clip #1
    2000010a01.ogg

Voice Clip #2
    J1010_Ja_002.ogg

Music BG #1
    dmbgm023a.ogg

Music BG #2
    m4.ogg

You will need to download them first, before playing them.

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Hi Kojichan, Thanks so much for your kindness to help me solve this problem!!!

I used to play a few downloaded pc games before but the problem like missing only seiyuu’s voice as in this case it’s not a common reason, even though the other games in my pc still running fine as usual and even I tried to install this game from different sources many times either.

….Then I did search the game’s information on several websites until yesterday I just found out that the original of this game in pc version package doesn’t content character’s voices in it. I think this explains me completely.

Quite a shame, I played this game because of Yukihiko Naruse's dialogue(Miki Shinichiro's voice)!....whatever I have no hope for this game anymore both pc/psp.

And again Thank you very much for your considering, I'm deeply sorry for wasting your time but I think this post of your must be helpful for another one (or me again) who might face this problem in the future!!!

As the OGG sound test I've not completely downloaded codec yet but anyway it'll be fine.

>>> Kojichan, would you plz help me one more thing?? How do I delete my old post on this forum I see only edit button but no delete option?
    Last edited by lllTakelll; 11-06-2014 at 06:36 AM.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Wing 1 (Left)Shou (L5)Wing 1 (Right)
    Kid (L2)Shinichi (L1)Kai (L5)
    Origami (L4)Yosuke P4 (L1)Subaru Sumeragi (L3)
    Ooo! Miki Shinichiro! No wonder. XD I'd want to hear him as well.

Actually, I don't think there's a way to delete posts unless you ask an Admin. Sorry about that. ^_^

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Yeah!!! we like himhis voice in games, animates... always make those characters more charming.
    but poor me... I gotta find a new game for now ~~ THANK YOU !!!~~