aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    jusplainevil
    my file extension says torrent... i dont know what that means but thats what it says.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

Quote Originally Posted by malary
    @Arc Da Rat: Windows Media suck! '>.<' Get BsPlayer or VLC media player.

And remember there's always the possibility of the file being is corrupted and it's not about codecs or player.
    Windows Media is not bad (at lease for me, cos I have Win XP Media Center Ed)... I have a dislike of Real Player and iTunes really sucks for me ... Not that they are bad programs I just don't like the features and/or user friendliness ...

Yer right it may just be that the file is bad, but I want to eliminate the other possibilities before blaming the file itself ...
    Last edited by Arc Da Rat; 05-18-2006 at 09:52 AM.

Yaoi Devotee
    Savings

Link (L8)Nioh (L3)Link (L7)
    Fuji (L6)
    Quote Originally Posted by jusplainevil
    my file extension says torrent... i dont know what that means but thats what it says.
    Oh honey, you need a client to open torrent files. That means the file is not yet done downloading.
    Just like BitComet, Azureus, Bittornado, no idea what else...
    The torrent file is only about 9 kB, isn't it? Then it can't be the whole episode...

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Aki (L7)Nanjo (L3)Al (L1)
    Akihito (L4)Nowaki (L3)Ranmaru I (L1)
    Matt (L2)Hiroki (L4)Pray for Japan
    @Arc Da Rat: Ok. You already have DiX, if you get Xvid in theory the file will fun
    if the problem is the codec.

Quote Originally Posted by jusplainevil
    @Justplainevil: Just what I though. That files is just the code for downloading the real avi with a peer to peer system. You need a torrent client. I recommend you BitComet. If you don't have it in your computer get it from here: http://www.bitcomet.com/
    Install it and then open the torrent file with these.

jusplainevil
    so the file extension is .torrent

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

Yeah, you already told us *confused*
    Please read my answer above your last post.

Yaoi Fan

Savings

@Arc Da Rat: Ok. You already have DiX, if you get Xvid in theory the file will fun
    if the problem is the codec.

@Justplainevil: Just what I though. That files is just the code for downloading the real avi with a peer to peer system. You need a torrent client. I recommend you BitComet. If you don't have it in your computer get it from here: http://www.bitcomet.com/
    Install it and then open the torrent file with these.
    Ahhh ~

what do you mean by fun? (or is that a typo?)

Since you have mentioned BitComet ...

What is the difference between that & BitTorrent or other torrent clients??

Would there be any conflict if I wanted to install both BitTorrent and BitComet?

Sorry if I am going off subject but I am really new to the torrent thing ... I did the same thing as JPE & DL-ed a torrent had no clue what to do w/ it ... I ask the person, who directed me to the site & she told me what I needed ...

★Covert Couturist★

Savings

I meant "run" ~.~

The main difference between clients is basically the options for downloading they offer (like control the speed, check Ip, etc).

I had BitComent and BitTorrent in my computer, they make no conflict for me, but there's no point of having 2 if you're not going to control the downloads for now.

jusplainevil
    so if i get this bitcomet thing the files should run assuming they're not corrupt right?

Yaoi Fan

Savings

I meant "run" ~.~

The main difference between clients is basically the options for downloading they offer (like control the speed, check Ip, etc).

I had BitComent and BitTorrent in my computer, they make no conflict for me, but there's no point of having 2 if you're not going to control the downloads for now.
    ok, cool ... I think I'll poke around & find what the difference between the programs are ...

The only thing for me that is anoying is that when I find a file I want through the BitTorrent search engine, I can't get to the web page ...
    I gotta do the long route of copy paste the web addy of the site ...

And sometimes I just need one or two files from the batch, rather than the whole thing ... *sighs*

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast