aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Extreme Yaoi Guru
    Savings

Kotetsu (L2)Heart 1 (Blue)Barnaby (L2)
    Kagami KnB (L9)Heart 1 (Red)Kuroko (L8)
    (S052) Yuri Katsuki(S053) Victor NikiforovTachibana (L8)

The pg down/3 key on my laptop stopped working today, help?

Like the title said the pg down/3 key on my laptop keyboard stopped working today with and with out num lock on. Can this be fixed?

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

The keyboard that's actually built in to the laptop? And the key doesn't do anything at all? Start by hooking up an external keyboard and seeing if the corresponding keys on it work. If they do, you've most likely got a hardware failure in the key itself. Fixing it will probably require that the keyboard be swapped out, and that's something you'll most likely want a technician to do rather than trying it yourself (those stupid built-in chicklet keyboards don't have much in the way of user-serviceable parts). Alternatively, you could try remapping that key to another key you don't use much (no idea how to do that on current Windows, but I'm sure it's possible), or simply keep using an external if you can find one that's portable enough to suit your needs.

If you try an external keyboard and the corresponding key(s) on it *don't* work . . . hmmm. The only things I can think of there are a mis-mapped keyboard or a driver failure, and I can't help with that beyond the obvious generalities like "reinstall the driver". Maybe someone else will have a better idea.