aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

X Classic Italics (Black)(S022) IasonGraham (L1)
    Oga (L1)Mato (L2)Rin (L1)
    Reever (L1)Badou (L1)Heine (L1)

Multi Bl Games on your PC

Hey there. Err, I'm not sure if this is the right thread to post this, so feel free to move it elsewhere. Also, even though I did search for a similar question, I couldn't find anything... But if it has already been asked (and answered, of course xD), then please don't bother answering me, just post the link to the thread, that would be a great help ^^'

And sorry if I don't know the right terms, but I'm really a noob when it comes to computer-related thing. Plus, I'm french, and since I already don't know what to say in my language, I'm afraid I can't describe anything well in English ^^'

So here is my question. I downloaded two games : Togainu no Chi and Lamento. I'm still playing TnC, but my sister want at any cost to play Lamento. I asked her to let me finish TnC before, but she couldn't wait. Even threatened me to delete TnC in order to install Lamento T_T'
    Anyway, what I wanted to ask is : can I have the two games at once ? I mean, there is only one BD-ROMA Reader (used Reverso for this one, not sure about it ^^'). Currently there is the Akira image on it, means that it's TnC that is installed, right ? But if I mounted Lamento with Daemon Tool etc etc, would it delete TnC ? I suppose it won't really "delete" it, there will still be the files in my Programs Files, but what about my datas ? My saves, I mean ? I nearly finished the game, I don't want to lose all I did u_u'

So, I'm not sure if this is clear enough... But I look forward to any answer =X
    Thanks anyway, and again, sorry if this is not posted in the right thread ^^'

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Rin (L7)Pray for JapanYukio (L7)
    Gintoki (L4)Shinpachi G (L1)Katsuya (L10)
    Konoe (L2)Zebra (L9)Toriko (L9)
    Not to worry, even if you unmount the TnC image all of your data (saves, etc.) will stay where they are. All you have to do is remount the image when you want to play.

Also, you could create two additional virtual drives to install and play Lamento without having to unmount/remount any other images. Think of them like actual CD-Rom trays ^_^

I hope that answered your question~

~Kessai

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

X Classic Italics (Black)(S022) IasonGraham (L1)
    Oga (L1)Mato (L2)Rin (L1)
    Reever (L1)Badou (L1)Heine (L1)
    Yes it did ! ^w^
    Thank you very much for taking the time to answer this poor newbie ! xD