Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1
    (S096) Rei IzumiHeart 6 (Devil)(S095) Towa
    (S097) Misaki(S099) Dick Burnford(S098) Yuto Lennix

Signature drive!

Event time - Signature drive!
    This event is fairly simple. We will be allowing sig size to be increased for the entire forum if some criteria is met! There is no due date for this, once the goal is reached... we will increase the allowed sig size rule from the current 500x200 pixels and 2 pics limit... to 500x250 pixels and 3 pics limit.

Criteria:
    - Donate your points to username "AF Fund", minimum points to send is 100,000 points and no maximum limit. There is no need to PM AF Fund, just send the points will do.

- The goal is to reach 5 billion points in the AF Fund. You can always check the total on AF Fund at the post below this one.

- Must have at least 100 people to donate in, to prevent one or two people from being the only donors (just in case only one person decided to send in 5 billion).

- Top 5 donors will be mentioned after the goal has been achieved. (Please send aarinfantasy a PM if you don't want to be mentioned for some reason).

- Please try to donate 1-3 times only, as I may face a hard time keeping track of each person's total donation. You can donate more times than that though but do mention in this thread or send AF Fund a PM stating about it to help me easier to keep track.

- Regular forum members, contributors, VIPs and Forum Support can donate in the points. Admin and Mods are not allowed to donate the points (obviously).

Not too keen about donating for signature? No worries, part of your donated points to AF Fund will be given out for people who has below 200,000 points. I plan to give out 100 million points from part of the fund to them on a special giveaway thread after the goal has been achieved. Once the 100 million has been given out, no more. At least what you donated to AF Fund will be for a good cause.

This event is an idea to help curb the inflation of current points circling around the forum. It is meant to be a fun simple event where everyone can participate and for those who have tons of points but don't know where to spend on to help out the forum, and even help some forumer's wish to have their sig size increased. You don't need to feel bad about not able to donate eventhough you have little or lots of points, it doesn't matter... as long as you want to or can, just do it.

HUGE THANKS to the following Top 5 Donors!

There are 2 ppl will the same amount of donation... so there are actually 6.

angelcry81
    n0rth_s34
    ChaosShadow
    Demon
    bun^ny
    bl4ckm4lice

~
    Last edited by Aarinfantasy; 10-13-2010 at 09:44 PM.

For points collection only

Savings

AF Fund here! You can check my account points here at my postbit.

Total Yaoi Freak

Savings

Kagura Demuri (L9)Kise (L8)Touji Seryou (L9)
    Shirotani Tadaomi (L8)Hinata Shōyō (L8)(S027) Usami Akihiko
    Hanbei (L5)Zadei (L5)Momoi (L7)

Is it at all feasible to have maybe a weekly update as to what percentage of the goal's been reached? The same as we had for the last drive?

Kindly disregard this post entirely, it's been an exceptionally long work day and additionally, am blind as a bat to begin with. My apologies. ^^;;
    Last edited by darker hei; 09-10-2010 at 11:23 AM.

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by darker hei View Post
    Is it at all feasible to have maybe a weekly update as to what percentage of the goal's been reached? The same as we had for the last drive?

Kindly disregard this post entirely, it's been an exceptionally long work day and additionally, am blind as a bat to begin with. My apologies. ^^;;
    Hehe, the best is just to look at AF Fund post above That way... you can have the latest update possible~

The staff and I had gone through discussions and done some calculations on overall non-staff members total points, to come up with 5 billion as a goal.
    Of course pls dun get discouraged by it at the moment, I am thinking someone out there may just send in over 100m at least? Or even more...

The Real Life Raichu

Savings

PikachuSouji P4 (L2)Aoba (L2)
    Wander (L8)Asato (L9)Rai (L7)
    Kiba (L6)Deadpool (L9)Youji (L9)

Awesome idea!!
    I hope more people donate!

/END shameless bump

Yaoi Devotee

Savings

Kuroo Tetsurou (L9)Aomine (L10)Makoto Tachibana (L6)
    Tsukishima Kei (L9)Kise (L10)Haruka Nanase (L6)
    (S046) Kogitsunemaru(S050) AkashiYata Misaki (L11)

Hello aarin!! This is a super awesome idea and I am all for!

I just had a thought to help you keep track of points donations. If a specific thread or category was created, like the page where people post what mangas they've uploaded. They can update their one post each time, or add a new post to their thread. That way everything is in one place, instead of having to look at PMs, and posts in here and what not.

I'm not sure how long it will take to raise the 5 billion, it seems like a lot to me, but I don't know how many points are actually floating around in the community, but if it takes awhile I think it would be nice to have it all in one place when you need to do a final tally at the end.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it , but just offering a suggestion.

Extreme Yaoi Guru

Savings

Juumonji (L3)Hibari (L9)Kamui (L10)
    Yoruichi (L9)Saya (L9)Ace (L10)
    Rin (L9)Makoto Tachibana (young) (L2)Makoto Tachibana (L6)

Frack, if only I wasn't down to 0 points, I would be able to contribute!!!! xD

Aarin - Busy

Savings

Spacer 1PochitaSpacer 1

Quote Originally Posted by Wohnderus Alchemist View Post
    Hello aarin!! This is a super awesome idea and I am all for!

I just had a thought to help you keep track of points donations. If a specific thread or category was created, like the page where people post what mangas they've uploaded. They can update their one post each time, or add a new post to their thread. That way everything is in one place, instead of having to look at PMs, and posts in here and what not.

I'm not sure how long it will take to raise the 5 billion, it seems like a lot to me, but I don't know how many points are actually floating around in the community, but if it takes awhile I think it would be nice to have it all in one place when you need to do a final tally at the end.

Maybe I'm just over thinking it , but just offering a suggestion.
    Hi, thanks for the suggestion.
    For now it seems still under control. I will do that when I really need the record.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

Bonten (L10)(S007) RebornHibird
    Lambo (L3)RebornRoll
    LamboAllen (L8)(S046) Kogitsunemaru
    Donating.
    I'm still confused as to the concept of this whole thing. How will this circulate the point inflation to the newer users?

Yaoi Lover

Savings

Rin TnC (L1)Hope (L8)Allen (L8)
    KonSai (L6)Mihashi (L2)

Great idea Aarin. I will donate some more later. Would it be easy to put the total of how many people donated on the profile, as well as the top 5? That would be interesting.

f4ll3nx4ng3l, Aarin will be staging a giveaway thread to distribute 100 million of the points collected, when the goal has been reached.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast