aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Ikki (L1)WishSnow (L9)
    Roxas (L4)Riku (L8)Gido
    MokkunWishZack (L10)
    Wow that took awhile i must be on drugs or something now that i get it its so simple so im gunna edit this into a appreciation post~!! ThanQ soo much Firestorm~! great post

So to do something constructive lol stinkdog - if you still need help...

First whatever the game which you want to get translated go to it and then in the game folder find the one that has game.exe make a shortcut of it

Making shortcut right click the exe file and choose "Create Shortcut"
    Now in the shortcut's properties which you get in by righting and Click on properties

There should be Target location and Target
    in the target field there is already "C:/Games/Cool Game/game.exe" where ever it is now add to this to it => /c "C:/Program Files/AGTH/agth.exe" <= the location of where the agth file is for you. so it would end up looking like

"C:/Program Files/AGTH/agth.exe" /c "C:/Games/Cool Game/game.exe"

now apply and press okay and your done!! just continue following the instructions on the original post from 3 onwards

If you still dont understand you can pm or *shrugs* post here again i guess GL
    Last edited by Blarusiro; 05-27-2006 at 03:02 AM.

Yaoi Fan
    Savings

(S021) RikiAsano Katsuya (L9)Kadaj (L8)
    Akira TnC (L9)Squall (L6)Seishirou (L2)
    Takuto (L5)Testament (L8)Rufus (L7)

CDs or Mounted Images?

Has anyone got this to work with CDs burned by Alcohol or is everyone using mounted drives? I'm asking because it tells me the CD isn't in the drive after I alter the target, and I'm expecting similar results when the .img finally finishes downloading and I mount it using Daemon Tools X__X I got it to work with Obedience Training ~ Momo though but that game doesn't need a Safedisc workaround to play it.

-FIXED-
    Never mind. Togainu no Chi makes you load it up differently X_____X. From BL Game HQ (same link Firestorm quoted)

1. Create a shortcut of the agth.exe file, instead of a shortcut of the game.exe file.

2. Load the game up normally.

3. Now that the game is running, you need to find its process ID. Do Ctrl+Alt+Del and click the Process tab. Go to View > Select Columns and put a check next to "PID". Look for the process of your game .exe running, and find out the PID number next to it (it'll probably be 3 or 4 digits long).

4. Go to your shortcut agth.exe file. Right click > Properties, and in the Target: line add to the end /c /p#### . The #'s represent the PID number you found. So if your game had a PID of 3862, you will have /c /p3862.

5. Load the shortcut agth.exe. It'll now automatically hook itself to the game file you already have running. Use it now as you normally would. You can also add other parameters to the agth.exe Target: line if needed. Remember, everytime you load the game the ID number will change, so you will have to check it and change it in the agth.exe shortcut's Target: line each time you load the game.

There, so if anyone else tries to run a game and it can't find the CD, this is how you need to load the game up ^_^
    Last edited by Ratspootin; 05-28-2006 at 12:57 AM.

watanuki
    Ummm.
    I don't know whether I've done the AGTH thing right.
    ><;
    Whenever I try loading the game, it says;
    "Error : can't execute "C:/documents and settings/user/desktop/game".
    I'm really confused.
    x_x;

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Adonis (L2)Camus (L2)Allen (L1)
    Kazuki (L1)Touya (L1)Goh (L2)
    This may be a completely stupid question, but... how come Atlas only puts question marks in place of Japanese characters when the text is loaded from the clipboard? I tried it with several different games, always with the same result.

Is there anything special I just forgot to do or something I need to configure before Atlas can work properly?

(I'm running on WinXP, and my system language is set to Japanese, otherwise I wouldn't be able to play. )

EDIT: PROBLEM SOLVED! I need to set my keyboard language, of all things, to Japanese as well. Weird...
    Last edited by aphelion_orion; 06-21-2006 at 08:05 AM.

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Laguna (L6)Leon RE (L1)Kojuurou (L9)
    Pray for JapanDS_003_(6)bottomrightMasamune (L10)
    Nakajima (L9)Genesis (L5)Kyouya (L3)
    ok... i have kind of an odd problem..... i played the 1st sukisho game a while ago... and i used OHTH on it and it worked fairly well and with all the stuff i have done to my puter i took the game off... but the text hooker is still there(i have the shortcut on my desktop) and now i am trying to play gakuen heaven.... and all my text is all funny stuff not characters... and i am not sure what i need to do to get my characters to show up right so the text hooker will work properly... if any one can help... Pm or e-mail me please

emeraldeye
    Quote Originally Posted by vanillaMagic
    ok... i have kind of an odd problem..... i played the 1st sukisho game a while ago... and i used OHTH on it and it worked fairly well and with all the stuff i have done to my puter i took the game off... but the text hooker is still there(i have the shortcut on my desktop) and now i am trying to play gakuen heaven.... and all my text is all funny stuff not characters... and i am not sure what i need to do to get my characters to show up right so the text hooker will work properly... if any one can help... Pm or e-mail me please
    usually when its just computer gobbldy-gobb instead of another language it means that that font isn't installed on your computer. possibly gakuen heaven and sukisyo use a slightly different format of japanese. try to download the font (i have no idea where cause i need to do the same thing.... once i can actually get enzai to start)

Yaoi Supporter
    Savings

Laguna (L6)Leon RE (L1)Kojuurou (L9)
    Pray for JapanDS_003_(6)bottomrightMasamune (L10)
    Nakajima (L9)Genesis (L5)Kyouya (L3)
    my only other dumb problem is now with it... i got the characters to display right oon the game... but the OHTH messes with the same and freezes the game.... once you go an attact it to the game as soon as it goes to translate it it throws an error at you

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by watanuki
    Ummm.
    I don't know whether I've done the AGTH thing right.
    ><;
    Whenever I try loading the game, it says;
    "Error : can't execute "C:/documents and settings/user/desktop/game".
    I'm really confused.
    x_x;

Hi, that happened to me as well. Some games don't seem to like it if you force them to load AGTH (e.g. Angel's Feather, SilverChaos 2). The problem went away when I tried the following thing:

- Create a shortcut of AGTH on your desktop.
    - Start the game normally, without loading AGTH.
    - Then press Ctrl+Alt+Del to bring up the Windows Task Manager. It tells you which programs are currently running.
    - Go to the "Process" tab.
    - Go to "View > Select Columns" and put a check next to "PID number".
    - Now you can see the PID (a 3 or 4 digit number) displayed next to the processes. Write down the PID number of your game somewhere.
    - Close the Task Manager and right-click on the AGTH shortcut.
    - Select "Properties" and add the following to the end of the target line:

/c /p####

Of course you need to replace the #'s with the actual PID number, so if your game has a number of, I dunno, 512, just enter that so that it reads "/c /p512".

- If you then start the AGTH, it should connect to your game and run smoothly. Of course, you'll have to repeat this process whenever you start a new game, since the PID numbers change every time. But that's a small price to pay, no? ;D

Hope that helped! ^^"
    Last edited by aphelion_orion; 06-23-2006 at 01:35 PM.

Yaoi Amateur
    Savings

Quote Originally Posted by vanillaMagic
    my only other dumb problem is now with it... i got the characters to display right oon the game... but the OHTH messes with the same and freezes the game.... once you go an attact it to the game as soon as it goes to translate it it throws an error at you

Hm, that sounds strange. If you want to, you can try the process I recommended to watanuki in the previous post. It should work on OHTH as well.

If it still doesn't work, I'd recommend reinstalling OHTH, as that tends to solve most program pains. XD

If it still doesn't work properly after that... try AGTH in combination with Atlas Suite 11.0, as recommended by FireStorm171 in the very first post of this thread. This combo works just as efficiently and quickly as OHTH, if not more.

Hope that was useful to you!

Schnuckeliene
    And the next stupid question... XP
    I don't know how to make Atlas translate the text...
    I did everything your list said, but when I open the shortcut (point 4 ^^) , there are still the Japanese dialogues... What do I do wrong? Maybe someone could help me...?

Page 2 of 70 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast