aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

1. issueid=521 03-22-2013 10:21 AM
    Yaoi Lover
    Possibility to turn on/off the merging posts feature
    Would it be possible implementing such a thing?

I hope I'm doing things the right way ^^ I tried to look for some other post suggesting the same thing, but I couldn't find anything, thus I dare opening this new request ^^ Ok, here we go:

It's happened to me quite a few times that I had the necessity to keep my posts separated. Let me explain it better: I often upload stuff and post in the upload sections. It may happen that there're a lot of drama CDs for a certain series (for example, Junjou Romantica) and I organize the posting of the links in different posts (along with covers, descriptions, etc.) because I'd like to avoid a single long post that seems infinite... (like the 22 drama CDs of Junjou) To put it simply, I'd like to post things in a clear and easily comprehensive way. So according to a certain logic, I split up the uploaded drama CDs and post them in different posts ^^

However, if I try to post my stuff one post after the other (even with a 2-hour time gap), they get merged - and the result is exactly what I'd like to avoid

My question/suggestion would be if it was possible to implement a "turn post-merging on/off" feature among the Advanced posting settings? (just like that of the "show signature yes/no") It'd be great! Because I really can't wait 6-7 hours before posting again just to maintain my posts separated

Thank you very much in advance for taking into consideration my suggestion It'd be nice if you could add it to the posting settings, but I won't get angry even if you reject it Just things would be soooo much easier that way ^^
Issue Details
Issue Number 521
Issue Type Feature
AF Support Suggestions
Category Unknown
Status Suggested
Votes for this feature 2
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)